So now Mitchell has no class.

Galilee

Our players celebrate after a dunk. They give a mean look after a block about. If we were 5 and 30 would anybody care. This team was not expected to win again. We had way less talent than last year. We lost to an 1A team for the first time in 3 years. These young men worked hard every day. They never complained one time. So they expressed themselves but they do have class. I will defend them.

I never stated such.

I did say the taunting (that's a bit more than a look) and a few other things I could mention, was unlike MM teams before...and that's a fact.

My biggest gripe was NOTHING was done by the official that clearly saw the actions after the blocked shot and a couple other things...As I stated, it didnt bother us, nor did mine mention a thing about it....Had it been pick up ball on the blacktop, I'd have no problem.

Maturity may be the biggest difference, IDK.

The MM fans were very kind as always.

Those young men are ballers and fun to watch

And deserved their gold ball.

I was sitting in the stands Friday evening and texted a buddy of mine in Jackson and informed him that we had all Memphis finals in AAA and A. He texted back that it was as expected and that it would give middle and east tn something to cry about for another year. One would think that they would be used to it by now...guess not.I saw Mitchell play Friday and Saturday and saw nothing that was uncalled for.

I was sitting in the stands Friday evening and texted a buddy of mine in Jackson and informed him that we had all Memphis finals in AAA and A. He texted back that it was as expected and that it would give middle and east tn something to cry about for another year. One would think that they would be used to it by now...guess not.I saw Mitchell play Friday and Saturday and saw nothing that was uncalled for.

Everyone know memphis dominates in basketball and the middle and east tn dominate in Football and Baseball. We have to hear the same thing when it's fall and spring so no sour grapes here

Our players celebrate after a dunk. They give a mean look after a block about. If we were 5 and 30 would anybody care. This team was not expected to win again. We had way less talent than last year. We lost to an 1A team for the first time in 3 years. These young men worked hard every day. They never complained one time. So they expressed themselves but they do have class. I will defend them.

You stated it well "These young men worked hard every day. They never complained one time. So they expressed themselves but they have no class. I will defend them."

There will always be folks that posts and expresses themselves similar to the poster that said Mitchell has no class. Those posters are fewer than the ones that comes on here and are glad that Mitchell won....a lot more..excited for them.

You and Mitchell have more support than non support...and a lot more.

Thanks Galiee and enjoy!!!!

Nothing wrong with enjoying the game. If Mitchell was celebrating early and lost in the end hampton would not complain about it, instead they would say how great of a team mitchell is and how great Ollison is and how he should've been a Mr BB finalist. But since they failed to win they want to down your boy's character and paint Ollison out to be a thug. Pay it no mind and enjoy yet another gold ball. And Ollison's a special player!

I was proud for Memphis. Don't think that one or two loudmouths on a message board speak for all of us. I liked the fact that Mitchell's uniforms said "Memphis" on them. I thought that was a nice touch. Two gold balls for the West and one for the East. I'll take that. I hope the team I pull for makes it back next year after sitting this one out.

• Upvote 3

Nothing wrong with enjoying the game. If Mitchell was celebrating early and lost in the end hampton would not complain about it, instead they would say how great of a team mitchell is and how great Ollison is and how he should've been a Mr BB finalist. But since they failed to win they want to down your boy's character and paint Ollison out to be a thug. Pay it no mind and enjoy yet another gold ball. And Ollison's a special player!

Last year we played Mitchell in the Regional finals. They had the trio of guards that were outstanding......Nichols, Phillips and Martin. Nichols was injured so we thought we might have a better chance without him. Mitchell started their SIXTH man in place of Nichols. He was #2.....his name was Olison! Wow! D1 talent and didn't even start! That's the kind of talent Mitchell has. Olison has a chance to be a big time college player in my opinion. We obviously didn't win either! lol

• Upvote 1

Last year we played Mitchell in the Regional finals. They had the trio of guards that were outstanding......Nichols, Phillips and Martin. Nichols was injured so we thought we might have a better chance without him. Mitchell started their SIXTH man in place of Nichols. He was #2.....his name was Olison! Wow! D1 talent and didn't even start! That's the kind of talent Mitchell has. Olison has a chance to be a big time college player in my opinion. We obviously didn't win either! lol

I saw many that could ball, but that young man can do it all...Had the complete game