2016 Milan BullDawgs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done.

Let me join the "pathetic parade"...what you did/are doing isn't a "gag" or misunderstanding at all. You are impersonating another poster as closely as is possible in order to embarrass him and discredit and his viewpoints. You claim not to have intended to offend anybody, yet your account exists soley to offend. When you (or anyone else) posts on this public forum you invite BPM, myself, or anyone with an account to voice their opinion on the content...if you don't like it, simply (metaphoricly) keep your mouth shut. If you want me to respect you or any opinion that you might have, come up with a moniker of your own and stop antagonizing the real hevyrevy.

It WAS a misunderstanding an ya couldn't be more wrong. For the last time...go back and trace my original post. He liked it and even urged me to continue.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: Once he saw I was filtering his old posts he said he feared I had "nefarious intentions" and I stopped that day...and ONLY the first post was me...the rest were bots. So yeah...it was all fun banter...you say I did this to discredit him because I disagreed with him? It must be nice being a mind reader...that way you dont have to show proof to your claims. You notice I didn't continue...but could I have continued? Exactly. He hasn't been on the T since then...so I thought I'd apologize when he got back. Am I wrong for apologizing? You two grumpy old men are definitely from the South. It's frustrating just trying to get through to you. I just simply apologized...and that was it! You two deep down love this. You love getting riled up on a forum. You love big commotions. I NEVER would've posted again had you just kept your mouth shut. I was going to apologize and be done...but see you really wouldn't like that, would you? BPM shouldn't even be allowed on the net. I'm technically following the rules by saying I'm heavyrevy and by saying I'm not hevyrevy. That's not impostering. If this is a free country...you'll agree with that. BPM has to falsely report me of something that's not in the terms of service (which is actually illegal) because he just gets off on the thought of doing so (and he knowingly lied). Yup...I apologize and get harassed by two southern ragamuffins.

Just admit you jumped on someone for apologizing to another user (a conversation that didn't involve either one of you old fogies)...leave me alone...and I'll be gone. The real reason you two did this is probably to up your already embarrassing post count...yes...that post count says everything about you!  :lol: Also...if you've ever been a psychology major you know that people who throw out the same constant insults that are repetitive show a persons true mentality. It's called social comparison theory...look it up...so with your cartoonish post count and your repetitive "pathetic" "loser" "I'm a purple retard" (< internally)...well that just says everything about your insecurity! That means you KNOW deep down you're pathetic, a loser, etc. If you want me gone you'll just let me apologize and get off here...Mr. Post Count. :lol:

Edited by heavyrevy1611

It WAS a misunderstanding an ya couldn't be more wrong. For the last time...go back and trace my original post. He liked it and even urged me to continue.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: Once he saw I was filtering his old posts he said he feared I had "nefarious intentions" and I stopped that day...and ONLY the first post was me...the rest were bots. So yeah...it was all fun banter...you say I did this to discredit him because I disagreed with him? It must be nice being a mind reader...that way you dont have to show proof to your claims. You notice I didn't continue...but could I have continued? Exactly. He hasn't been on the T since then...so I thought I'd apologize when he got back. Am I wrong for apologizing? You two grumpy old men are definitely from the South. It's frustrating just trying to get through to you. I just simply apologized...and that was it! You two deep down love this. You love getting riled up on a forum. You love big commotions. I NEVER would've posted again had you just kept your mouth shut. I was going to apologize and be done...but see you really wouldn't like that, would you? BPM shouldn't even be allowed on the net. I'm technically following the rules by saying I'm heavyrevy and by saying I'm not hevyrevy. That's not impostering. If this is a free country...you'll agree with that. BPM has to falsely report me of something that's not in the terms of service (which is actually illegal) because he just gets off on the thought of doing so (and he knowingly lied). Yup...I apologize and get harassed by two southern ragamuffins.

Just admit you jumped on someone for apologizing to another user (a conversation that didn't involve either one of you old fogies)...leave me alone...and I'll be gone. The real reason you two did this is probably to up your already embarrassing post count...yes...that post count says everything about you!  :lol: Also...if you've ever been a psychology major you know that people who throw out the same constant insults that are repetitive show a persons true mentality. It's called social comparison theory...look it up...so with your cartoonish post count and your repetitive "pathetic" "loser" "I'm a purple retard" (< internally)...well that just says everything about your insecurity! That means you KNOW deep down you're pathetic, a loser, etc. If you want me gone you'll just let me apologize and get off here...Mr. Post Count. :lol:

Typical behavior for a "troll"...you want to deflect any criticism for your obvious attempt to inflame others against the real hevy by attacking the character of those who have called you out. You are invited (not that you need it) to review each and every one of my 2,200+ posts on the 'T, and see if you can find 21 (your post count) instances of my love for being "riled up". It doesn't require a mind reader to follow your intent, when you stated that your account was created because hevy did some yelling at a football game...you should have handled it like most of your peers do..."Mommy, some man yelled at us and made us loose the game". I'm done with you now, leave if you like.

You might as well come to South Side and watch the competition...your season's hopes and dreams can live on for another week BPM...you don't want to see them shattered in person this early do ya???

Nobody worth anything at South Side. At least at Paris I can scout some of our district competition. Westview.......😀

In all seriousness good luck to ya boys tonight dhs. Hope everyone stays injury free. Come on with an updat as soon as you can.

We're ok...small, not as aggressive as I think we're going to need to be on the lines, but even during a "down year" we're still the team to beat

The Den will remain unsullied by dogs and trojans

And yes we came thru healthy as I hear Milan did as well

We're ok...small, not as aggressive as I think we're going to need to be on the lines, but even during a "down year" we're still the team to beat

The Den will remain unsullied by dogs and trojans

And yes we came thru healthy as I hear Milan did as well

Good luck this week against Henry Co. I think you guys will get it done.