Region 4 1A

Columbia Academy 6-0, 6-0
Summertown 5-1, 7-1
Fayetteville 4-1, 5-2
Cornersville 4-1, 4-3

CA and Summertown have secured playoff spots-they are guaranteed in regardless of any outcomes the next 2 weeks. Summertown can finish no lower than 4th due to tie breaker with Huntland in head to head match up.

Region 3
South Pitt 3-0, 6-1
Copper Basin 3-1, 4-4
Whitwell 2-1, 3-4
Grace Baptist, Chatt 2-2, 4-4

I saw Grace play in 2014 and they had no more than 20 kids on the team at that time. Very small school that is normally a basketball school. I cant see them being a threat to any team from 4 that would get in.

Columbia Academy 6-0, 6-0

Summertown 5-1, 7-1

Fayetteville 4-1, 5-2

Cornersville 4-1, 4-3

CA and Summertown have secured playoff spots-they are guaranteed in regardless of any outcomes the next 2 weeks. Summertown can finish no lower than 4th due to tie breaker with Huntland in head to head match up.

Region 3

South Pitt 3-0, 6-1

Copper Basin 3-1, 4-4

Whitwell 2-1, 3-4

Grace Baptist, Chatt 2-2, 4-4

I saw Grace play in 2014 and they had no more than 20 kids on the team at that time. Very small school that is normally a basketball school. I cant see them being a threat to any team from 4 that would get in.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch".... 3 more weeks to go, and though I can be wrong, Fayetteville will see S-town down to 3rd seed before it's all said and done... Only team from Region 4 to stand a chance against S. Pitts is our #1 seed CA.

Edited by Big Bigby

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch".... 3 more weeks to go, and though I can be wrong, Fayetteville will see S-town down to 3rd seed before it's all said and done... Only team from Region 4 to stand a chance against S. Pitts is our #1 seed CA.

I agree. We went to the C'ville S'town game tonight.  Both teams played hard but Summertown simply outlasted.  If Cornersville had've kept to their ground game, they could have finished their drive and scored and made a game of it.  Instead, they tried a fade that was intercepted and brought back by Summertown.  It was just a matter of killing off the clock after that.  Fayetteville should by all accounts knock off S'town and Cornersville.  Grace is a non-contender at this point, not a party spoiler.  Will be interesting to see how CA handles Whitwell, but I don't expect an upset.

If SHS wins I can't wait for all the excuses. It's been that way all year. Say what you will about why every team loses to SHS and in the end remember back against Huntland when it was said "this will be the first of many losses" and yet somehow Riley, Chase and the boys keep getting it done.

You need to "remember" who has said what in those "excuses" as to when S-town wins... You see me making none (0) to be possibly including me in that generalized and broad statement you posted there.

• Upvote 1

If SHS wins I can't wait for all the excuses. It's been that way all year. Say what you will about why every team loses to SHS and in the end remember back against Huntland when it was said "this will be the first of many losses" and yet somehow Riley, Chase and the boys keep getting it done.

Not everyone has made excuses. We got outplayed last night but would love another shot at you

CA vs Cornersville this week. If CA wins they will be guaranteed Region Champions regardless of what happens in their game against Huntland.

This is true. We coming to give you all we got. Young gritty and not enough experience to know we are the underdog. We go to each game expecting to win regardless of the final outcome. Get ready to strap it up!! Gonna be a dog on dog fight. Expect a bulldog victory. 😀