Region 4 1A

Mark this one down!If CA gets Pitt this year they will lose by at least 21!Pitt and GB are both better than last year and you all are not.

Y'all clearly know nothing. Have you watched CA play this year? Clearly if you have you would know CA plays up to their opponents. I can't explain why they do it but they do. They did it last year as well. I mean you can't just judge how good a team is by the score if you haven't seen how they are playing. Last year CA beat Fayetteville 29-23. Fayetteville went down to south Pitt in the playoffs and got torn apart. By that you would think CA would get killed by South Pitt as well, if you are going by scores. But the opposite happened, and CA won 56-28. Now I know we aren't better altogether this year than we were last year. But our defense certainly is, and so is our run game. The passing game isn't there anymore, and may not be for a while. But don't make any bets saying that CA will lose by 21 to Greenback because that is proposterous. Greenback may be good, but so is CA. I'm not saying they will beat Greenback if they make it there, but it will be a lot closer than you think.

Edited by BulldawgsRise

Y'all clearly know nothing. Have you watched CA play this year? Clearly if you have you would know CA plays up to their opponents. I can't explain why they do it but they do. They did it last year as well. I mean you can't just judge how good a team is by the score if you haven't seen how they are playing. Last year CA beat Fayetteville 29-23. Fayetteville went down to south Pitt in the playoffs and got torn apart. By that you would think CA would get killed by South Pitt as well, if you are going by scores. But the opposite happened, and CA won 56-28. Now I know we aren't better altogether this year than we were last year. But our defense certainly is, and so is our run game. The passing game isn't there anymore, and may not be for a while. But don't make any bets saying that CA will lose by 21 to Greenback because that is proposterous. Greenback may be good, but so is CA. I'm not saying they will beat Greenback if they make it there, but it will be a lot closer than you think.

If you read it correctly you would have seen that I am picking Pitt to beat you all by at least 21.They have a cake walk till then so they will be healthy a ready to go.You won't get a chance to play us this year.Heck we have a tough row to hoe just to make the Semis. Edited by orngnblk

Last year you beat summertown 63-0 cornersville 56-0 and beat whitwell badly twice. the Fayetteville game was played in the rain or wet field that limited the big play. This year's Columbia academy team is just not as good. you didn't play down to summertown Fayetteville cornersville and whitwell you may could use that excuse once but not four games the facts are that Columbia academy is on the same level as those teams like it or not but on a different level from Sp and Gb this year. Im not saying that Sp and Gb can't get beat but if both teams play to there potential then they will be seeing each other in the semis

How does everyone think region 4a will do playing teams in the east? Who will be playing each other, traveling, hosting, winning, or going home early?

For what it's worth in the first round:

SPit / Cornersville--Pit

Fayetteville/Copper B--Fayetteville

Whitwell/Summertown--Summertown

Columbia Academy/Grace C--Columbia Academy

Our two and three will be better than yours on Friday.

For what it's worth in the first round:

SPit / Cornersville--Pit

Fayetteville/Copper B--Fayetteville

Whitwell/Summertown--Summertown

Columbia Academy/Grace C--Columbia Academy

Our two and three will be better than yours on Friday.

I think if Cornersville plays up to potential they'll give SPitt a run for their money. I don't think they'll win but they will make SPitt realize how much better this region is this year than it has been. I think Fayetteville has a huge chance at upsetting SPitt in round 2

Sp over Cornersville

Fayetteville in a dog fight with copper basin. Just because copper basin style of play. Milking the clock

Whitwell and summertown will be worth watching. Really think this will be a Toss up.. if whitwell plays like they did against CA

CA beats grace.

Beerman are on this website still picking on those Bulldogs?