Region 4 1A

They only have one poster that thinks they are as good as last year. He will get a reality check before long. I back Cville. We hopeful will be headed to visit SP. Will be good experience for our young ones. We only have 2 seniors on roster and about 70% of our starters are Sophs. We will come looking to give you all we got although we are still a year away from being much of a threat.

Y'all have had a good year with only two seniors and starting that many sophomores, will be tough next couple years

CA's line play and run game is comparable to last years if not a tad better with the 'dog pound' of capable runners... It's CA's passing game that is "not as good" as last years CA team. Thompson is hard to replace and his younger brother playing for CA now is not up to his older brother's capabilities as of yet.

CA will not get past S. Pitts in the playoffs this year without a good passing game like last years team did... Greenback is, again, the one to beat from the East.

Edited by Big Bigby

Spank them again? CA lost by one touchdown. Whatever the score is to that game if we make it there it won't be a "spanking".

Mark this one down!If CA gets Pitt this year they will lose by at least 21!Pitt and GB are both better than last year and you all are not. Edited by orngnblk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think.