Dobyns-Bennett Football 2016

tribe141

Well I'd say that's probably one of the most embarrassing performances in our history. Just dug our own grave. D-B was clearly better but by 47? I don't know....no positives from this. Snowballed out of control. We get South next week and after them getting pounded by Boone I'm decently optimistic of our chances. Also, I'm beginning to wonder if we should stop playing D-B. No real point to it. Just going to get pounded bar a upset every now and again. A small 5A school just can't keep up with a huge 6A school like D-B in football. Perhaps we need to look into others teams that can rake a good gate (looking at you East).

Also, I'm beginning to wonder if we should stop playing D-B. No real point to it. Just going to get pounded bar a upset every now and again. A small 5A school just can't keep up with a huge 6A school like D-B in football. Perhaps we need to look into others teams that can rake a good gate (looking at you East).

You nailed it, why keep taking a beatdown every year, it does nothing but discourage the kids.

Boone keeps scheduling Elizabethton and Science Hill for our out of conference games and the same thing happens year after year.

Hope we can hang with you guys on Sept 16

Well I'd say that's probably one of the most embarrassing performances in our history. Just dug our own grave. D-B was clearly better but by 47? I don't know....no positives from this. Snowballed out of control. We get South next week and after them getting pounded by Boone I'm decently optimistic of our chances. Also, I'm beginning to wonder if we should stop playing D-B. No real point to it. Just going to get pounded bar a upset every now and again. A small 5A school just can't keep up with a huge 6A school like D-B in football. Perhaps we need to look into others teams that can rake a good gate (looking at you East).

I guess you will be able to tell if it's the 5A-6A thing next week when DB and Oak Ridge play. I think you just have poor coaching. Has nothing to do with being a "little 5A team" playing a "huge 6A team" LOL!