Alcoa reloading

32hammer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Maryville had 78 kids on Varsity. 37 Freshmen and 78 adds up to 115 kids. That still a pretty good turnout.

I counted 74 but I was also told Sally Sue's half sister's real father's third cousin's boy was on vacation. I did also count 37 freshmen. Like you said that is a good number of kids that are playing but two years ago the team had 94 players and when you see 74 it is noticeable. The freshmen team have had 50 plus players the past few years and one had close to sixty and to see 37 would also get your attention. Just hope what ever is keeping these kids away from playing doesn't continue for both teams.

Most with rose colored glasses don't pay attention to things like that or don't wan't to talk about what some of the problems may be but rather attack with some stupid comment Jethro Bodine would think of. 

Funny there was a guy named BarneySox2007 talking about problems at GCA and daddy ball last season. I think he was attacking.

13814389_10210494394580176_667038401_n.p

Your at the wrong place asking those questions Gov but it's called attrition an it's happening at an alarming rate the past two years. Alcoa and Maryville are both going through the same problem. Most with rose colored glasses don't pay attention to things like that or don't wan't to talk about what some of the problems may be but rather attack with some stupid comment Jethro Bodine would think of.

My bet.... It is soccer.

Alcoa and Maryville will lose kids because at those schools it is serius business.It takes a lot of commitment. Some kids don't want to make that commitment.

I agree with RR. You really have to want it to be successful at these schools. Young men these days have too many distractions to be devoted to a grueling near year round work out and season practice regiment. Top that with serious discipline expected in the class room and you weed them out quickly.