Can USJ finally get a gold ball?

Trader you are on point. On these social media and forums people always want to be the first to let new info out. I have always admired how you will dangle that carrot out on the fact that you have inside scoop but will not reveal. Trust does not go very far these days. And I can tell you I trust you. I know tomorrow the talk will be off the chart for the USJ hire. I am excited to see everyone's thoughts tomorrow. I don't know if I will be able to sleep.

3:15

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trader......yall gotta figure out how to reach and touch the west ball for yall can touch the Gold ball...USJ shooda payd of Rustys shack...

now cmon and tell ole Booger; he keep a secret....it is bout time Morris left them Purple people

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I fully expect Morris to double dip one day. However if he does it at USJ I'll be shocked. Bad history there.

Like sands through the hour glass. Waiting to see how many gold balls this coach brings with him.[/quote

To be honest, it's kind of a head scratcher of a hire.

maybe usj figuered out it does not matter how many gold balls the coach brings with him. It matters how hard the coach and players wants to work for those gold balls. This guy is a good coach and a good guy.
Edited by BigEdMo

ame="ReitzFan" post="3664174" timestamp="1493411779"]

maybe usj figuered out it does not matter how many gold balls the coach brings with him. It matters how hard the coach and players wants to work for those gold balls. This guy is a good coach and a good guy.

I agree Ed. He was always nice when I delt with him. Gave Scott's Hill it's best season ever last year. Just never saw this one coming.