Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

Ready for kickoff! They're wanting a blackout tonight. We'll see how that goes. Just hoping for no injuries and some effort.

Should've beaten AC, too. Didn't they have a big lead over AC and squandered it? I remember listening to it on the radio thinking WTH?!

Yeah up by 21 at half, gave up like 40 points in the second half to lose by 4 ha Clinton football.

Ready for kickoff! They're wanting a blackout tonight. We'll see how that goes. Just hoping for no injuries and some effort.

Yeah up by 21 at half, gave up like 40 points in the second half to lose by 4 ha Clinton football.

I would just love to see us play some defense. Giving up 35+ points per game won't win you many games. Hopefully, things will start improving soon! Go Dragons!!

Hard to believe it has been 25 years since The Ridge last brought home a state title. Way too long for me as a die-hard OR fan. We have a lot of talent, and a lot of young talent coming up, so hopefully we can win one in the next few years. Excited to see how this years team progresses as the season goes on. May be a tad bit bumpy at first, but I think we can be very good by the end of the regular season. Look at those old beat up, scratched up helmets. The guys didn't care about them looking all sleek and polished up back then haha

11781821_695799893860076_910924470661285

I like them other helmets in the picture!! Lol!!