Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

I hope Oakridge rolls the tribe down the side of the freaking hill. DB thinks they are all that and a bag of chips. They always have. Their arrogance is astounding.I take that back, it's not the football team that thinks that way, it their FANS that need to be knocked off their high horse.

Somebody needs a diaper change, all I hear out of this post is jealously.

You must have just started going to games that DB plays !!! Don't you know that it's not the football fans it's the (Band fans you are talking about ) ;) ....which if I was 400 people strong and was better and bigger than 98 % of colleges I would be cocky too - but I'm a football fan (I just want more claps back for the football team than the Band "team" at DB ) !!!

I hope Oakridge rolls the tribe down the side of the freaking hill. DB thinks they are all that and a bag of chips. They always have. Their arrogance is astounding.I take that back, it's not the football team that thinks that way, it their FANS that need to be knocked off their high horse.

I think with DB running a 4/3 will give the Wildcats a tuff line job, but it leaves our WR's and RB's open more.

True. But, can Stewart get it to Tee and the other guys against a better than average defense? He was able to against Clinton, but DB is a different story. I'm thinking the screen game may come in handy Friday night. Last year our guys had DB's D-backs beat all night long, but our QB couldn't get 'em the ball. Different ballgame last year if he would've been able to.

True. But, can Stewart get it to Tee and the other guys against a better than average defense? He was able to against Clinton, but DB is a different story. I'm thinking the screen game may come in handy Friday night. Last year our guys had DB's D-backs beat all night long, but our QB couldn't get 'em the ball. Different ballgame last year if he would've been able to.

It will be a test.  I like the play action off of the triple option (one of the plays that scored both on Clinton and last year against DB).  Tee doesn't need much time to get open.  Stewart has already shown he can throw it deep.  Just need to get the ball out fast.  I agree with the screens, but we have to execute those better than we have in the past.