Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Hey STARS - you comin over ?? Im trying to decide to come to game or watch on the tele if my rabbit ears will pick it up ... we tryin to get the tuba player and the bass drum guy to help us in the line .. if the tuba guy is alllowed the tuba maybe we can keep the rush off Malone . cant throw if ya dont have time too ya know ..aint sure our poor OL can hold a block fer longer than split second ... and if tha cant run block and let big Mobley grind then it'll get ugly ... but should be good crowd .. better get there early and walk over and eat at the world famous Tennova Cafe slopee .... LOL .. ttyl  

Tad we's iz plannin' on hit...Momma haz picked out tha eatin' place....Now down't give me thait....Eye seed thait big ole 330 pownder upp frunt.....Whut time duz tha gaits opun...???.....And ere tha gaits good and wide fer momma....???.... :popcorneater:

Tad we's iz plannin' on hit...Momma haz picked out tha eatin' place....Now down't give me thait....Eye seed thait big ole 330 pownder upp frunt.....Whut time duz tha gaits opun...???.....And ere tha gaits good and wide fer momma....???.... :popcorneater:

LOL .. the big ole 330 pounder .. he can play bout 2 plays and has to get a blow ... with as hot as it i going to be  .. he may get on the field about 10 plays  maybe .. was hoping for 70 degreee night .. but we will be sucking wind in 2nd Qtr with all the guys we got going both ways ... but it is what it is .... tell momma the Chinese buffet down the hill in the shoppin ctr is there ..they have about 5 customers a night .. plenty of seating ... just dont get it to GO ..they weight the plate and charge by the weight .. go easy on the low mein and go rice .its lighter ... gates open at 6pm I think .. go in the west gate .. plus alot of parkin in the St Marys lot over there ... I think it sways open doubly wide ... if need be ... but if she can sqeeze sideways she will be fine ....... be careful    

LOL .. the big ole 330 pounder .. he can play bout 2 plays and has to get a blow ... with as hot as it i going to be  .. he may get on the field about 10 plays  maybe .. was hoping for 70 degreee night .. but we will be sucking wind in 2nd Qtr with all the guys we got going both ways ... but it is what it is .... tell momma the Chinese buffet down the hill in the shoppin ctr is there ..they have about 5 customers a night .. plenty of seating ... just dont get it to GO ..they weight the plate and charge by the weight .. go easy on the low mein and go rice .its lighter ... gates open at 6pm I think .. go in the west gate .. plus alot of parkin in the St Marys lot over there ... I think it sways open doubly wide ... if need be ... but if she can sqeeze sideways she will be fine ....... be careful    

Tad evun momma lost hur appytight when'st she seed those Chi-Knees fellers out wif thair butterfly nets....Hollerin'......"Hear Kit-teeeee Kit-teeeeeeeeeeeeee"...... :popcorneater: