Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Maryville has faced adversity a lot more than you know about , it's just Maryville has probably responded a lot better to that adversity than the teams you keep up with

Yeah you're probably right... Its fine though, GQ can't stay there forever. Then how will people like you feel, once you can't use your "higher than thou" logic?
  • Upvote 1

LOL , I've got a feeling I'll feel higher than you Long after George is gone .

Glad to know HS football is your life. From experience, HS Football doesnt hold a candle to playing college ball. Just an FYI. Just know that the winning seasons end for every team at some point. And people like me will be here, ready to hear from you then. There is this thing called being humble. Try it out sometime.
  • Upvote 1

When you win as many Championships as Maryville you are above everyone else

Ravenwood's 2015 gold ball may say y'all aren't above them at the moment. Look, Maryville will most likely make it to the state game this year aagain. Wouldn't doubt it. Buy why is it that this is literally the ONLY fan base on this entire website that get their feelings hurt when somebody disagrees with you?

Glad to know HS football is your life. From experience, HS Football doesnt hold a candle to playing college ball. Just an FYI. Just know that the winning seasons end for every team at some point. And people like me will be here, ready to hear from you then. There is this thing called being humble. Try it out sometime.

I'll spell it out for you since you don't get it ... no matter how many Maryville wins or losses , you'll never see me "Trolling" other high school teams . Maybe when you do get a little older you'll realize how pitiful it is to troll High School teams you hope get beat ... until then , good luck .