Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Congrats Rebels .

Really appreciate the class this program exhibits .. following the GQ leadership... game went as I predicted .. proud of my Falcons effort but just got worn down .. Maryville too deep .. and the RB'S keep coming at you .. never had an answer for Maryville running game and great play calls .. and when we lost Mobley with a hammy in 3rd Qtr it was tough .. our best player .. then the others just got worn out from playing so many plays .. but Maryville should go on to another title.. Maryville good every year .. Fulton best teams were 2012 thru 2014 .. wish we could have met in those years .. and thanks for the class act of Maryville wearing the 24 sticker on helmets.. saw many Maryville players helping up Fulton players .. great sportsmanship taught .. we had a couple guys loose cool but overall our kids don't do that . We have good kids at Fulton too .. great opportunity playing the storied program like The Rebels .. wish we coulda got 24 the ball more earlier in game .. but Maryville didn't panic down 14-0 .. I was asking a buddy of mine wonder when the last time they were ever down 14-0 .. not very often .. I don't believe in moral victories but being out manned so decisively I thought the Falcons competed and best they could ..

• Upvote 1

Welp we maid hit baick frum tha Falcuns nest.....My thawts on tha gaim....

1. Dobson iz a jet

2. Mobley and 27 ere tainks

c. Trejuan Purty terns tha gaim wif a strip and retern fer tha boyz frum 825

4. Evun tho he fumbled a punt lait....Christian Markham played a grait gaim

5. Jordan Ervin ran thait tater wif a littull aurthoritee

f. Eye haiv nevur seed az minny Mairvul playurs crampin' inn my life...If we haid ben playin' inn  heat like tha 2012 Alcoee ESPN tv gaim....Eye down't no if'un we wood haiv haid enuff playurs two finnish

gee.Ole #88 played a vurry good gaim ...purtickularly inn tha seccund haif...Maid thangs hard on #1

8. Fultun weal bee hurd frum inn 4A

eye. Mr. Cobb maid sumbodee leaf a pair ov goldun slippers on abowt tha 5 wif thait moove on Mairvul's laist scorr

10. This gaim wuz tha longust thang eye've evur sett threw....Thay cawl a 30 minett lightnin' delay (and thay wuz moore lightnin' aftur tha startid baick)....Packur haid a 25 minutt haiftime and thay haid two add 3 moore minutts two thait.... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Congrats Rebels .

Really appreciate the class this program exhibits .. following the GQ leadership... game went as I predicted .. proud of my Falcons effort but just got worn down .. Maryville too deep .. and the RB'S keep coming at you .. never had an answer for Maryville running game and great play calls .. and when we lost Mobley with a hammy in 3rd Qtr it was tough .. our best player .. then the others just got worn out from playing so many plays .. but Maryville should go on to another title.. Maryville good every year .. Fulton best teams were 2012 thru 2014 .. wish we could have met in those years .. and thanks for the class act of Maryville wearing the 24 sticker on helmets.. saw many Maryville players helping up Fulton players .. great sportsmanship taught .. we had a couple guys loose cool but overall our kids don't do that . We have good kids at Fulton too .. great opportunity playing the storied program like The Rebels .. wish we coulda got 24 the ball more earlier in game .. but Maryville didn't panic down 14-0 .. I was asking a buddy of mine wonder when the last time they were ever down 14-0 .. not very often .. I don't believe in moral victories but being out manned so decisively I thought the Falcons competed and best they could ..

Back atcha Tad...Eye agree....And eye'm glaid thay didun't throw a hole lot ov slants two #24...

Mairvul haz werk two do...Butt playin' tha Falcuns exposes lotts ov thangs two werk on.....

Goodur luck agin tham Eyerish.... :thumb:

Congrats Rebels .

Good post Tad, Falcons gave it all they had but simply overmatched by Maryville as an overall team, IMO. Game went as I expected- Fulton's athletes made some big plays but defense was no match for Maryville's offense. Rebels moved the ball pretty much at will once they got it going.

Congrats Rebels .

In 2014 against Ravenwood we were down 28-7 after the 1st Qt. and chipped away at the lead to win in the very end 35-34. Fulton hits hard and strikes without a moments notice. Maryville has tremendous respect for Fulton and their fans and we're just as excited if they make it all the way to the state as they are. Hope they continue to play each other in the future. Last nights game would have had everyone in the state watching it that is a high school football fan.

Hey for the Maryville fans, it had to atleast be interesting to see a team give you fits in the regular season! Most of the games are over by halftime. Playing a good Fulton squad will only help your team further into the year.

I wished Maryville could play more teams like Fulton in the regular season. Stacking the LOS and playing man is how you slow down a Maryville offense. Unfortunately there are few teams like a Fulton in East Tennessee. Alcoa will test Maryville.....

Yes, Alcoa will be a test. Other than that, I think the rest of the schedule is very easy wins.

I look for Bearden to give Maryville a good game. A lot of their coaches are ex Maryville players from just a few years ago and they seem to have things running very well right now and all of them understand how the Maryville system runs and operates. I would circle this one to keep an eye on.

I look for Bearden to give Maryville a good game. A lot of their coaches are ex Maryville players from just a few years ago and they seem to have things running very well right now and all of them understand how the Maryville system runs and operates. I would circle this one to keep an eye on.

Won't be close...