Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Speaking of Maryville guys, who is that young coach that moved out west to take a HCing job? He has the ability to become a GREAT one.

Derek Rang at Dresden.  Has his team ranked #1 in the state this week in 1A.  

Really bright young guy and a heck of a football coach.  

Stars & Mr. 200 mph-saw you guys on the tube the other night-the TV/internet makes yall look a whole lot better!!! wish i had been there-Great Job by MHS fighting when things weren't going their way!!

On a side note-we won our first game last Friday, 78-48!! We kicked off 12 times!!! we had no weather delays, major injuries or tv timeouts-game started at 7:30 and didn't end til 10:50!!!!

Hope everybody is healthy-good luck this week and keep "Moving them Chains!!!!

spank man...Wushed ewe haid ben thair wif us...

78 points....???.....Ere ewe runnin' sum GQ plays on tham Norf Calina boyz...???.... :popcorneater:

I hope it continues

Never looked at Fultons roster this year. Iron man football! For personal reasons I would like to see it to continue also. Went to grade school with coach Smoker and his brother. We walked to school together everyday! I saw his named mentioned in last years game and thought what a small world. Was waiting to run in to him so we could chat. Good luck to the Faclons and hopefully more players next year!