Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Great game last night. Maryville responded very well after falling behind to a very strong and talented Fulton squad. Ervin had a heck of a game. Cobb showed a lot of toughness, glad he had the score in the 4th. Lots of work still needed but the rebels will improve each week. Great win for the program.

Other than the miserable PA system on the visitors side that was 5 times louder than needed, Fulton has a great field and a super place to play football. They got some great players. #6 and 24 can both really play. And there are others. They are very well coached and appear to have great support. Good luck to their program the rest of the way.

Falling behind by 14 let Murvil find out about their team last night. A few that stood out to me were #'s 22, 8, 81, 3, and 44. Great effort by all those guys. A shout out to the kicker and the O-line. Fulton was bringing the house most plays. Saw some hard work by all the Murvil trainers -looked like a m.a.s.h unit behind the sidelines. Hopefully, there were no serious injuries for either team.

One more thing-how about those knoxville referees! #easymoney

I just decided to stay home and watch it on TV to see the replays.  I'm sure glad it didn't rain there and mess the game up for everyone that went and the players also. You could just see it on TV in the Fulton kids faces that they had just given it all they could and was running out of gas which is what I kind of figured would happen with a shortage of backup linemen. You could see the pain in some of those boy's faces when it showed a close up of them from all the hard hitting over and over without much rest.  I was also very glad that 32# returned to the game when it looked as if he had hurt his knee and came out. 

Other than the miserable PA system on the visitors side that was 5 times louder than needed, Fulton has a great field and a super place to play football. They got some great players. #6 and 24 can both really play. And there are others. They are very well coached and appear to have great support. Good luck to their program the rest of the way.

Falling behind by 14 let Murvil find out about their team last night. A few that stood out to me were #'s 22, 8, 81, 3, and 44. Great effort by all those guys. A shout out to the kicker and the O-line. Fulton was bringing the house most plays. Saw some hard work by all the Murvil trainers -looked like a m.a.s.h unit behind the sidelines. Hopefully, there were no serious injuries for either team.

One more thing-how about those knoxville referees! #easymoney

HOME COOKIN' FOR SURE

I look for Bearden to give Maryville a good game. A lot of their coaches are ex Maryville players from just a few years ago and they seem to have things running very well right now and all of them understand how the Maryville system runs and operates. I would circle this one to keep an eye on.

wishful thinkin'?

Fulton has a really good team , a little light on the discipline at times but some very good players. I was surprised by that the environment was not as hostile as I thought it might be.  Agree with Strongx about the PA being too loud and too much " noise" . I did like the "turn that crap off" comment by the announcer on a hot mic moment.  Game ended up like I thought it would.

BTW , do you think maybe someone could get Mark Packer to go to Nashville with Mike Keith