Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

spank man...Wushed ewe haid ben thair wif us...

78 points....???.....Ere ewe runnin' sum GQ plays on tham Norf Calina boyz...???.... :popcorneater:

Not really-we only threw it 2 times-had 1 back go for over 300, another had over 200, and the qb went for over a 100.  our head coach is a offensive guru and does a great job with formations and shifts.  we run inside veer, outside, veer, midline, trap, belly, a little zone read, and a slew of trick plays and we have about 120 formations-lots for opponents to prepare for!!

hope to see some of ya'll at the ut game-folks around here are really hyped to bring da 'neers to neyland!! GO VOLS & GO RED REBELS!!!!

It will be interesting to see if Fulton is on the schedule next year?

I hope not -- Fulton only returns a freshman and soph as lineman on team .. there are about 3 freshman that I have seen practice that have NEVER played before . that I hate to say would be better off as Mgrs ..they are gonna get hurt .... if anybody caught the JV game yesterday you would see what I mean ....... gonna be bad next year as far as any lineman at all .... they have alot  of seniors this year but alot of them never played before either .. so line is definately the achilles heel of this and next years team .... next year may have 2 WR's playing guard ... 

Neil Diamond wrote all the Monkeys music :mrgreen:

Michael Nesmith wrote about a third of the Monkees songs.  He was the only really legit songwriter in the group.

And, yes - I am old enough to remember the Monkees well.  I had three older teenage sisters during the Monkees heyday.