Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

Stars & Mr. 200 mph-saw you guys on the tube the other night-the TV/internet makes yall look a whole lot better!!! wish i had been there-Great Job by MHS fighting when things weren't going their way!!

On a side note-we won our first game last Friday, 78-48!! We kicked off 12 times!!! we had no weather delays, major injuries or tv timeouts-game started at 7:30 and didn't end til 10:50!!!!

Hope everybody is healthy-good luck this week and keep "Moving them Chains!!!!

Stars & Mr. 200 mph-saw you guys on the tube the other night-the TV/internet makes yall look a whole lot better!!! wish i had been there-Great Job by MHS fighting when things weren't going their way!!

On a side note-we won our first game last Friday, 78-48!! We kicked off 12 times!!! we had no weather delays, major injuries or tv timeouts-game started at 7:30 and didn't end til 10:50!!!!

Hope everybody is healthy-good luck this week and keep "Moving them Chains!!!!

Didn't see me too?? I was between Mr 200 and Red Rebels. Behind SX.

After watching us play the best team in state was proud of how we competed ... just not enough horses to compete with Maryville .. after watching replay noticed these things were apparent .. out DL never got any penetration on running plays , out DL were playing OL too so we were just wore out .... plus the RB for Maryville run hard and we never tackled so poorly .. very young in the secondary and one of our Soph safties wasnt able to tackle  and be in the right spot most of night ..  Rebels had their way in running game .. and that dang GQ has so many good plays to run on those 3rd down and 4th down conversions .. he had our guys  going all directions  .. he is a master at that  .. you cant have just 35 players and have 7 of those never play any football who are freshman .. and expect to play with a team that has the number of players and coaching that Maryville has .. our coaches did a very good job with what they had to compete with ... its just a very difficult task .. but our guys played theor butts off and wore their butts out trying ... proud of them .. again Maryville best team in state and one of the classiest !!!!! 

You're giving Shinlever way too much credit. He's the only coach that I know of who played at Maryville and he's not even a Quarles guy, he is a Hammontree guy. I know we've run the same offense since mid 97, but he wasn't an offensive player and the only coach left over from when he played still on the staff besides Quarles is Ellis.

Your 100% right there. Time flies by so quick that I can still remember Morgan's name being announced over the intercom like it was yesterday. He was a great linebacker for us on the 1998 team. At one time he did have a few coaches that had played for GQ but there was no information I could find until this week that those coaches are no longer with that program. I still think the team has improved some and I've heard a few whispers out of Knoxville that they are a lot better so we'll see.

After watching us play the best team in state was proud of how we competed ... just not enough horses to compete with Maryville .. after watching replay noticed these things were apparent .. out DL never got any penetration on running plays , out DL were playing OL too so we were just wore out .... plus the RB for Maryville run hard and we never tackled so poorly .. very young in the secondary and one of our Soph safties wasnt able to tackle  and be in the right spot most of night ..  Rebels had their way in running game .. and that dang GQ has so many good plays to run on those 3rd down and 4th down conversions .. he had our guys  going all directions  .. he is a master at that  .. you cant have just 35 players and have 7 of those never play any football who are freshman .. and expect to play with a team that has the number of players and coaching that Maryville has .. our coaches did a very good job with what they had to compete with ... its just a very difficult task .. but our guys played theor butts off and wore their butts out trying ... proud of them .. again Maryville best team in state and one of the classiest !!!!!

how does a program like Fulton (4a) only have 35 players tadvol?

I was looking at the Pilot Book and it had 63 players which 18 were freshmen. I know kids quit but surly not 28 of them.

I hadnt seen one of those ,..I had stopped by practice before school started and only counted 35 dressed ... now im sure they have 4 or 5 hurt and they may have added a few since scholl started .... I wnt to game but I didnt bother to count how many the had dressed . But they are down some in numbers this year ..