Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 6/30/2022 at 10:13 AM, 18NCS said:

I think you may have left one out ... Lawson High / Hillwood 

I knew I had forgotten one I just couldn’t think of which one it was.  Who’s the head coach at Hillwood now?  I know in 2023 it becomes Lawson High School.  

Does working in the new building combined with reclassification in 2023 make Lawson an appealing job?  I know the region that Hillwood currently plays in is bad news for them with Pearl, Tullahoma, and Marshall all in that region.  

On 6/24/2022 at 1:53 PM, FBfan26 said:

I can respect it but you know 7on7 ain’t real FB right? We haven’t even participated in one yet but best believe we grinding.

Real football we went to the championship game last year. Some might say y’all ran from alcoa. Some might say y’all ran from us. Y’all should have invited yourselves to the Metro 7on7 and got this work and see first hand lol.

14 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Real football we went to the championship game last year. Some might say y’all ran from alcoa. Some might say y’all ran from us. Y’all should have invited yourselves to the Metro 7on7 and got this work and see first hand lol.

I’m not going to entertain your foolishness because your sound silly lmao. Idk if Pc was invited or not but if not I guess we’re not a part of the cool schools of metro. Good luck to all y’all.

On 6/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, PurplePanther said:

Good list but too many categories.  Only 2:

capable of beating D2 school - Pearl Cohn

not capable: everybody else.

#Facts:thumb:

FWIW, I believe lipscomb and pearl cohn will scrimmage later this summer.  while it is only a scrimmage it could still be fun to watch!

38 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

FWIW, I believe lipscomb and pearl cohn will scrimmage later this summer.  while it is only a scrimmage it could still be fun to watch!

Awesome for PC!  Will be the toughest game of the year even though it is a scrimmage.  Prediction- they probably won’t keep score but LA scores 7 times….PC maybe once.

16 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Awesome for PC!  Will be the toughest game of the year even though it is a scrimmage.  Prediction- they probably won’t keep score but LA scores 7 times….PC maybe once.

7-1 has a different meaning.

Maybe Lipscomb tries to take 7 of Pearl’s kids back with them and settles for just 1.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Some might say y’all ran from alcoa. Some might say y’all ran from us.

Lol…stop it! Think Lil East will schedule us next year? Or run like y’all did after winning at vandy. Knowing Lil east we might have to come back down to 3A to play y’all again!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80