Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 7/7/2022 at 8:45 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lol…stop it! Think Lil East will schedule us next year? Or run like y’all did after winning at vandy. Knowing Lil east we might have to come back down to 3A to play y’all again!!!

Why? Because y’all couldn’t win in 4a? LMAO. 

PC your program would be so much better if y'all thought bigger than being the best team in metro. I would focus on Tullahoma than beating metro schools . East had a top tier schedule and played Alcoa in the state why would anyone be scared to play another metro school. This is the reason you guys and metro gets no respect . Why don't you guys play 5a and 6a schools . Y'all could of played Lipscomb last year and y'all didn't . Y'all run from challenges and talk about other schools. That's metro for you . Y'all win run back to 3A just to play East instead of worrying about Tullahoma . You don't mention that . You guys talk way too much to not have a ring since MF left . I saw the graphic on Twitter about all the college kids y'all have playing . That is amazing but also shows your coaching isn't there cause that is a heck of a lot of talent with NO RINGS . Come on out here and find a Murfreesboro School. You won't because you guys are "da city's team" .... nice accomplishment metro warriors !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

PC your program would be so much better if y'all thought bigger than being the best team in metro. I would focus on Tullahoma than beating metro schools . East had a top tier schedule and played Alcoa in the state why would anyone be scared to play another metro school. This is the reason you guys and metro gets no respect . Why don't you guys play 5a and 6a schools . Y'all could of played Lipscomb last year and y'all didn't . Y'all run from challenges and talk about other schools. That's metro for you . Y'all win run back to 3A just to play East instead of worrying about Tullahoma . You don't mention that . You guys talk way too much to not have a ring since MF left . I saw the graphic on Twitter about all the college kids y'all have playing . That is amazing but also shows your coaching isn't there cause that is a heck of a lot of talent with NO RINGS . Come on out here and find a Murfreesboro School. You won't because you guys are "da city's team" .... nice accomplishment metro warriors !

PC schedules Cane Ridge and MBA every year. Only team from Murfreesboro that's beating MBA is Oakland. They've consistently scheduled up under Brunetti, which is more than I can say for alot of programs that choose to pad their record. 

They've made the semis 7 times in the last 15 years, which puts them on par with all the big names in their class. FBS level talent is at an all time high in this state, just because you have a few doesn't equal a title.

Coaches at Pearl and every other metro school have to deal with bs that would never happen at any of the surrounding counties, while also having to constantly worry about private schools poaching their talent (even more so since the governor has declared war on public education in Davidson and Shelby)

Not sure what you got against Pearl. They're consistently good, they should be cocky 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

PC schedules Cane Ridge and MBA every year. Only team from Murfreesboro that's beating MBA is Oakland. They've consistently scheduled up under Brunetti, which is more than I can say for alot of programs that choose to pad their record. 

They've made the semis 7 times in the last 15 years, which puts them on par with all the big names in their class. FBS level talent is at an all time high in this state, just because you have a few doesn't equal a title.

Coaches at Pearl and every other metro school have to deal with bs that would never happen at any of the surrounding counties, while also having to constantly worry about private schools poaching their talent (even more so since the governor has declared war on public education in Davidson and Shelby)

Not sure what you got against Pearl. They're consistently good, they should be cocky 

Hit the nail on the head on all points!

13 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

You picking and choosing? Everybody knows that EastNasty is a gnat that keeps flying in front of your eyes on the message board. Why we don’t play 5a and 6a schools? You must don’t stay in the middle Tn area because year in and year out we ONLY scheduled 5a-D2 schools so that point ain’t valid. Tullahoma had the best season in the schools HISTORY and winning their first school title. Last year was the first time tullahoma has ever beat PC and of you think we not worried about our district and 4a as a whole your even more lost. To say PC is scared to play ANYBODY your lost your mind once again. We scrimmage Lipscomb in a few weeks so put your hard hat on. You talking about twitter and our college players is a back handed complement. Did you even like it or kept strolling lol. You know so much why don’t you come and spend a week with a metro team? I thought you was a metro guy but I guess not. Btw we just having fun talking smack. Get your panties out your cheeks and pull up on the boro boards.

Edited by FBfan26

12 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

You picking and choosing? Everybody knows that EastNasty is a gnat that keeps flying in front of your eyes on the message board. Why we don’t play 5a and 6a schools? You must don’t stay in the middle Tn area because year in and year out we ONLY scheduled 5a-D2 schools so that point ain’t valid. Tullahoma had the best season in the schools HISTORY and winning their first school title. Last year was the first time tullahoma has ever beat PC and of you think we not worried about our district and 4a as a whole your even more lost. To say PC is scared to play ANYBODY your lost your mind once again. We scrimmage Lipscomb in a few weeks so put your hard hat on. You talking about twitter and our college players is a back handed complement. Did you even like it or kept strolling lol. You know so much why don’t you come and spend a week with a metro team? I thought you was a metro guy but I guess not. Btw we just having fun talking smack. Get your panties out your cheeks and pull up on the boro boards.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qka268a95aphdse0tuIt’s ok man take your blood pressure medicine lmao.

What’s special about Murfreesboro schools besides the funding of Athletics?

Pearl plays MBA every single year.  They’ve beaten MBA the last 2 times they have played.  That alone kills your argument.  

Pearl has played DII privates such as CPA, Lipscomb, BGA, Etc. through the years.  

I will let you know this also:

Pearl tried to play a Murfreesboro school a few years ago and that request for a 2 year series was rejected.  The Murfreesboro coach told me that the matchup would be a “win/win” situation for PC while his program had nothing to gain and everything to lose playing the Firebirds.  

How do I know this?  Perhaps I was the person who texted that coach and tried to help Brunetti out by scheduling the game.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

What’s special about Murfreesboro schools besides the funding of Athletics?

For the last several years it’s been Oakland and a bunch of other schools living off of a myth of years past.  You listen to radio shows that make it out like the Murfreesboro area is the SEC of football in TN.  Oakland has been great in recent years.  They’ve been the best team in the state.  Aside from the Patriots though who else has been “great” in recent years?

Smyrna?

LaVergne?

Blackman?

Riverdale?

Stewarts Creek?

Siegel?

Rockvale?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1