Metro Rankings

bleacher

5 hours ago, WildWolf6 said:

PC - won't be challenged no more until 4th round, region play is terrible. 

EN-Why do yall keep saying East is young, because they are not. Don't make excuses for them. DL- Sr JR

LB SRs JR 1 Sophomore who started last year, Secondary all seniors, OL All seniors and JRs, QB Jr, RB Sophomore , WR Jrs and Seniors. So where is the youth at? 

Hillsboro has no Offense at all.

Antioch is still Antioch with a QB that won't be there next year.. 

I was told a lot of sophomores are playing but I could be wrong. Only kids I know out east is #7 and the big guy on the line who are seniors.

6 hours ago, WildWolf6 said:

PC - won't be challenged no more until 4th round, region play is terrible. 

EN-Why do yall keep saying East is young, because they are not. Don't make excuses for them. DL- Sr JR

LB SRs JR 1 Sophomore who started last year, Secondary all seniors, OL All seniors and JRs, QB Jr, RB Sophomore , WR Jrs and Seniors. So where is the youth at? 

Hillsboro has no Offense at all.

Antioch is still Antioch with a QB that won't be there next year.. 

East will lose 8 players, which only 1 player got playing time from last years team. So yeah that’s pretty young if you ask me!

Edited by EaggleNation
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, EaggleNation said:

East will lose 8 players, which only 1 player got playing time from last years team. So yeah that’s pretty young if you ask me!

This is definitely incorrect  . Quit looking for sympathy. They lifted weights, they had structure, and the cupboard wasn't bare. OL all played no one was inexperienced, the whole defense played except 1 kid #6 started as a freshman, east wouldn't have been expected to return deep in the playoffs if they were so young. 

QB and RB are inexperienced but the OL helps that. 

There's a magazine that comes out with all this info if you didn't know. Coach them up and quit making excuses for taking an L 

42 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I don't know. That McGavock loss was pretty bad. Only win the Raiders have.

They were only 5-9 in 2018 but rode the James Moore Express through Pearl-Cohn & Fairview and nearly beat Covington in an overtime game in the semifinals.  They were 8-4 and were upset in the second round in 2019.  Since that time they've struggled.  

2-7 in 2020

3-8 in 2021

2-9 in 2022

Their first year coaching staff should be thrilled about being 5-3 this season.  I believe they were the last school in the state, maybe with the exception of McEwen after their coach resigned during the Dead Period, to fill their coaching vacancy this summer.  Their players should be applauded for staying the course and working to have a solid season.  

12 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Using the term great was exactly where he went wrong with that comment. Improved yes, but Stratford has only beaten other horrendous teams. Hate to be the realist of bad news.

You sir live on the metro chat, yet you talk about schedules and your so called powerhouse team schedule the same horrendous teams year in and year out. Grow a sack and play somebody reasonable . Glencliff, republic , Maplewood , HL , whites creek , Lawson , Stratford should never be on your schedule ... same routine year in and out , terrible schedule 9-1 10-0 , 2nd round exit 

20 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

This is definitely incorrect  . Quit looking for sympathy. They lifted weights, they had structure, and the cupboard wasn't bare. OL all played no one was inexperienced, the whole defense played except 1 kid #6 started as a freshman, east wouldn't have been expected to return deep in the playoffs if they were so young. 

QB and RB are inexperienced but the OL helps that. 

There's a magazine that comes out with all this info if you didn't know. Coach them up and quit making excuses for taking an L 

Stop it! I watched film from last year, the only kids that played were a Lineman and CB! Heck the biggest kid on our team right now didn’t play! East lose 8 players this year, so I don’t know what your definition of young is but to each its own. By the way what excuse have anyone from east made? Man said coach them up dude you haven’t seen nothing yet!!!

• Like 2