Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 8/12/2018 at 10:12 AM, FIREBIRD80 said:

That's tough! But team I saw yesterday, if they can put it all together have a serious shot at cookeville.

They could have a shot because they have the ability to be a great team. They have to learn how to deal with adversity if they get down a couple scores. When you start doing things that keeps the other teams drive alive then you are beat. Defensively Maplewood could be as good as any but they have to play smart mentally. 

57 minutes ago, bleacher said:

What's the best game in Metro this week?

23 minutes ago, purple75gold said:

Maplewood at Mcgavock 

Marshall County at Cane Ridge had potential to be the second best, had their starting quarterback not transferred to Giles County about a month ago. The October 5th game at Giles should be interesting.

Just now, AllRegion said:

If Hillsboro can compete with BA, that will show me that they're a legit contender to actually win 5A.

QB play will have to got better over this week. The Kid is just a sophomore and has time to grow. The New offense kinda surprised me. I use to Fitz teams Running out the I

1 minute ago, FBfan26 said:

QB play will have to got better over this week. The Kid is just a sophomore and has time to grow. The New offense kinda surprised me. I use to Fitz teams Running out the I

You're dead on with both points!! The QB has a TON of upside, and this frees up the old QB to do his thing all over the field. If the offense comes together, the Burros could be hard to beat around October