Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 8/14/2018 at 9:46 PM, AllRegion said:

You're dead on with both points!! The QB has a TON of upside, and this frees up the old QB to do his thing all over the field. If the offense comes together, the Burros could be hard to beat around October

Agreed! I like what they are doing and the new oc is good and energetic. In due time they will be rolling. #15 Smith will be electric with the ball 

8 hours ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

Agreed! I like what they are doing and the new oc is good and energetic. In due time they will be rolling. #15 Smith will be electric with the ball 

I dont bad mouth folks but I'm interested to see if the new OC will work. I seen some posters from Overton "The few they got" on another post or maybe this one saying there glad he's gone and he was holding the team back.

44 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I dont bad mouth folks but I'm interested to see if the new OC will work. I seen some posters from Overton "The few they got" on another post or maybe this one saying there glad he's gone and he was holding the team back.

Saw that as well. Big Ma been doing this a while there is no way he brings him aboard if he doesn't bring anything to the table. Overton issues were definitely not  from that coach. But in due time we will see

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

You may be thinking of HB last OC, went to a few games last year and things didn't seem to well on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

I mentioned before that guy is always bad mouthing someone . So I think it's sour grapes all because the coach left. Why keep someone around that long if they were holding them back ? SOURGRAPES!!! If they decline this year the same guy will blame the new oc, the cheerleaders, the ticket booth attendant, Brentwood high, or anyone else. 

5 hours ago, bleacher said:

"That guy " was handed a team that went 11-1 in TA's last season and since  they have steadily declined to last year' 1-9, the worst team in school history.  The oc at Hboro was smart to upgrade. Now who will be blamed? 

The new OC at Overton is not as good as who left. The one that left is not good but better than the one they have now. Head coach is over his head.

Maplewood at McGavock

I see a low scoring defensive battle won by the WOOD 14-6

Marshall Co at Cane Ridge

MC is a proud program and even with the qb  leaving they will battle before falling to CR 34-20

CPA at Stratford 

Turnovers and penalties will determine the outcome of this game. I'll take CPA 38-20

Hillsboro at Brentwood Academy

BA's depth will be a factor with this battle of two teams with a lot of potential, BA 27 Hb 14

Edited by bleacher
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bleacher said:

Maplewood at McGavock

I see a low scoring defensive battle won by the WOOD 14-6

Marshall Co at Cane Ridge

MC is a proud program and even with the qb  leaving they will battle before falling to CR 34-20

CPA at Stratford 

Turnovers and penalties will determine the outcome of this game. I'll take CPA 38-20

Hillsboro at Brentwood Academy

BA's depth will be a factor with this battle of two teams with a lot of potential, BA 27 Hb 14

Idk if this is the shocker of the week but East Nashville Beats Riverdale 30-22.