Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We have work to do, but we found something tonight. Plus when our DE/HB gets back we’ll be ok! 

I don’t understand how yall rated yourself the top metro team and all these interviews about your defense but got beat with 5 plays? Lack of conditioning,No Pass rush,QB looked like a deer in headlights. He stared down EVERY pass he tried to throw but I must say that young boy running the ball is nasty. 

7 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

I don’t understand how yall rated yourself the top metro team and all these interviews about your defense but got beat with 5 plays? Lack of conditioning,No Pass rush,QB looked like a deer in headlights. He stared down EVERY pass he tried to throw but I must say that young boy running the ball is nasty. 

They lost the game by holding back choc, idk if them kids smoking but I’d run tempo on Pearl so fast. They still make so many mistakes on defense and offense. Qb would have to show me he could beat my defense constantly 

6 hours ago, arshad221 said:

They lost the game by holding back choc, idk if them kids smoking but I’d run tempo on Pearl so fast. They still make so many mistakes on defense and offense. Qb would have to show me he could beat my defense constantly 

Idk who CHOC is it’s Chop. Nobody holding that kid back. Everybody has seen what he can do. At times I don’t think he knows how special he can be but I think this might have woke him up. He’s a sophomore and has plenty of room to grow. As far as the lost it was effort and a few other things. Everybody needs a reality check. As the season progresses we will get better.

7 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Put us on the schedule next year!!!

11 hours ago, EastNasty said:

I got my tickets for tonight.  Can’t wait to see what y’all got.  From what I’ve seen 2 really quick WR’s a good arm on the QB and a decent RB.  But then there is your O-line…..

Good weather and good band….should be a good night.