Metro Rankings

bleacher

7 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Overton and McG would be a good game. McG has some size and speed

HIllsboro idk how to explain them

Stratford has no depth. HL looks improved and had more kids. WC is young.  Antioch I think will win a few games. I’m surprised the beat Maplewood. Maplewood needs help Glencliff I heard got some new kids but still didn’t get a chance to see them.

Overton and McGavock play on 9-30.

As far as channel 5 news, either there was another small fight at the game I don't know about or you did not see what happened afterwards. Video is hard to suppress these days. Kids had it sent out in minutes. Definitely not just "two freshman girls". 

Now what school those kids represent I have no idea. That is why I didn't say anything about that aspect. Just that it happened, which is non-negotiable.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fredjones said:

Jamboree results that I Know of:

Cane Ridge 14 Hillsboro 7

East Nashville 19 Hillwood 0

Pearl-Cohn 14 McGavock 7

Hopefully they change everything around next year.

5 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Maplewood 6 Antioch 7

Don’t know about the  Overton/HL game

Fan one thing I can give y’all credit on is y’all’s depth. I got to see a little bit of y’all game before I headed to pick up the wife. 

13 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Overton and McGavock play on 9-30.

As far as channel 5 news, either there was another small fight at the game I don't know about or you did not see what happened afterwards. Video is hard to suppress these days. Kids had it sent out in minutes. Definitely not just "two freshman girls". 

Now what school those kids represent I have no idea. That is why I didn't say anything about that aspect. Just that it happened, which is non-negotiable.

But who asked tho? Only question asked was who did McGavock play!! You stay throwing shade at metro for whatever reason. We get it you don’t like metro nor how it’s ran cool. Ok fight happen what’s your point of posting that on a FOOTBALL tread? So yeah channel 5 news fits you!!!

13 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I tend to believe you on this one, metro games are no joke and security needs to be more prominent…. Not sure of all the sensitivity displayed by the PC fans. It is what it is, those games are dangerous to attend. Lol

What all metro game have you ever attended? Not being sensitive, I just didn’t see his point of posting it!