AP Class 1A Top 10

Southtowner

I agree I would want mine to be in a good place also just carrying on with the coalfield faithful

Small schools in these parts don't get very many transfers. Its sorta strange but these kids stay at the school they were raised in. Elizabethton gets several but its rare when any of the others get a kid from a local school.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC, will not be #1 by week 10; put that one on an index and in the dash of car by speedometer. they have no speed, Dresden will beat them this year and I have no love for either, just honest opinion due to lack of skill players on UC behalf.

NCS champs so #1 till beat by another 1A

Dresden/WC/Huntingdon

UC maybe 5th, maybe, as I don't know much about the east side.

They didn't in 2009 either, but we couldn't get the ball away from them. Their system is effective.

That's through your blue colored glasses, who knows if we aren't better this year. I know we got our QB playing this year as of now, and whos to say how good Kingston is this year just yet, plus we got another weapon coming mid season from what I hear.

RTL I tend to do that because I'm a homer!! If you guys have anymore kids come in then we're liable to fight lol! In all seriousness though I do think these polls are a joke. Coalfield and Harriman both should have some love in my opinion. Unfortunately, the you'll gave it to you guys!

They didn't in 2009 either, but we couldn't get the ball away from them. Their system is effective.

I have to agree here. Although we do have plenty of speed this year we just don't have depth with speed. Our starters can outrun most 1A teams. We can also bulldoze our way down the field. Yep in 09 is was more about "keep away" especially in the title game.

RTL I tend to do that because I'm a homer!! If you guys have anymore kids come in then we're liable to fight lol! In all seriousness though I do think these polls are a joke. Coalfield and Harriman both should have some love in my opinion. Unfortunately, the you'll gave it to you guys!

All in good fun!