South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

I normally don't respond to ignorance on here but come on. How old are you? You get on here and blast a kid by his name. You can second guess why someone is given a second chance but try to be an adult. That may be challenging for you but you can still give some effort.

Everyone in life deserves second chances. I'll leave it at that.

Everyone in life deserves second chances. I'll leave it at that.

A feller from Scottsboro says the kid is well mannered and polite. All has to be proven guilty, until then...us fellers that have did wrong is innocent! Now us fellers knowds them skillet slingers don't always believe that. Example, if a feller is caught with his britches down, sometimes he is jest searching for chiggers

Come get you some then!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Yes please stay until next Friday night and you will find out the definition of pain.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!yon.

No one is getting fidgety here! You can train all you want and it won't help. In less than two weeks you will get taken to the woodshed again.

No one has the trots Old Pie. Grider can't beat the new Marion County!

We don't need to fly a drone over the field Little Willy. Coaches have our kids focused on each game.

Yep I agree y'all are the greatest team in the US. The greatest team ever to play . We get it. Now convince Richardson and Coach White.

Captn Kangaroo will do anything to keep the lights on this year. I dont really think this is comparable to spray paint and stupidity but go there if you just have to. In the end it doesnt matter MC will win big again.

Old Pirate says Jasper has been proven "Guilty" Not innocent is several wrongful acts in the last several years. Best you worry about keeping that squaw in shape & not have her smack you around so much! OP ain't joking neither

I for one applaud and am excited for the newest addition to the Stealers. I have been hoping for something to really make this game exciting. The fact that it is the perfect fit makes it even better. Whipping your rival is nice... whipping them when they sold their soul, priceless. I'm fired up.

Old Pirate lets off more gas in his dreams than this mess!

...Explains why he has been expelled from all Jackson Co. Schools.

Ole professor Phil used to exspell students, they all found their way north! Exactly what does that mean? You Jasper fellers is jest butt hurt! It's coming, a family is looking too from La. A couple of Cajun youngon's that skin gators Edited by OLD PIRATE

since he brought it up? Y'all are the same person!! As for calling out a young man by name, what kind of human are you? Low. He is bothering you more than I first thought. This is eating at you . Admit it !! Y'all have proven to have thieves, liars , fans and coaches that will blame the kids in another school for your own vandals. What kind of people do that.

I am the type of person who will put you on the spot and hold you accountable for your actions! I unfortunately do it everyday! Kid or no kid he became a man on this day! As for playing organized anything should not happen! What should've been said: Second chance yes, (we all should believe in second chances) you can finish school and graduate thank you have a nice day! You can't reward someone for doing something like this. That's what's wrong with the world today!