South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Haven't been on in a little while and I'm glad once I've read through all this. First off I've seen threads locked for less than some of what's been said on here. Shouldn't call a kid out by name no matter if he's guilty or not in my opinion. Secondly if this kid passes the criteria set forth by SPHS and the school board to be able to enter school then I don't see a problem. As for playing ball that's solely left up to Coach Grider and Mr. Wilson. As a parent I would be up to date on any thing that involves the safety of my child. If I felt my child was at risk I would make the decision if he was around this young man. The law will decide this young mans fate not us fans. I believe in 2nd chances because I have received and given them. As much as I love for MC to beat SP in everything if this kid is given this chance and it betters him in life I'm all for it. There's more to this than football. I do believe if he wasn't a good athlete not much would have been said about this. I also believe if he had tried to enroll at MC this same conversation would be happening but completely reversed. I'm about done with Coach T because sometimes I take it too personal and it shouldn't be that way. Good Luck to both of these teams and this young man in whatever his future holds.

Sir this is a first class post! I tip my hat to you- +1000

• Upvote 1