South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

2 years ago while playing South Pittsburg at Berne Stadium the Marion County Warriors had a commanding lead then all of a sudden the lights go out. Let's come together as a community and help South Pittsburg and Berne Stadium out this season and make sure it doesn't happen again. I know people want the Pirates of Pittsburg to see the scoreboard plain and clear this season. Also, by helping keep the lights on ( with no delay ) the mercy rule will go into effect a lot quicker and the game will be over a lot faster. That way we can all get home and hear Dave Staley on Sideline WrapUp talk about how MC completely shut down SP.

We know Marion County is a great team. I don't think many in SP are expecting to win this game. Also, I appreciate what you have done for Sequatchie County athletics for many years with promotion through coacht and social media. You're comment about the scoreboard in 2014 is comical though. The transformer down the street blew and as far as I know they still got to finish the game.

No need to worry in middle school this group was 3-5 and got hammered by the academy. No recruits just the same group that got beat years ago. Plus offensively they should struggle this year just like all the sp posters said. The scores the first 3 games are almost identical to last year or maybe better for this year.

"2 years ago while playing South Pittsburg at Berne Stadium the Marion County Warriors had a commanding lead then all of a sudden the lights go out. Let's come together as a community and help South Pittsburg and Berne Stadium out this season and make sure it doesn't happen again. I know people want the Pirates of Pittsburg to see the scoreboard plain and clear this season. Also, by helping keep the lights on ( with no delay ) the mercy rule will go into effect a lot quicker and the game will be over a lot faster. That way we can all get home and hear Dave Staley on Sideline WrapUp talk about how MC completely shut down SP."

A GoFundMe effort to keep the lights on, floating around the internet.

The shoe has swapped feet several times between MC and SP and it will swap again. Don't mind the

Pokes from them but it's laughable coming from Dunlap a school 3 times the size. Dunlap want keep the shoe long enough to tie em up.

The shoe has swapped feet several times between MC and SP and it will swap again. Don't mind the

Pokes from them but it's laughable coming from Dunlap a school 3 times the size. Dunlap want keep the shoe long enough to tie em up.

Old Pirate says them Dumlap fellers gets awfully bored playing with themselves over there on that 3A board. Never much interest there so Indian he comes spewing a HEEP of BS. Edited by OLD PIRATE

No need to worry in middle school this group was 3-5 and got hammered by the academy. No recruits just the same group that got beat years ago. Plus offensively they should struggle this year just like all the sp posters said. The scores the first 3 games are almost identical to last year or maybe better for this year.

They must have been coached terribly back in those days because they are a good group of players.

Which daddy is you, pert near sure yous got more than 1 alias on coacht. Least ways, us fellers glad to see the whining subside. The Pirates have some weapons, team focus & proper preparation this week could caring team momentum into the 1st SP home game. Hopefully the Pirates will have enough offensive gun powder to keep it close

The winning team will need to be successful at running the ball. The Jasper secondary will jump the pass to get the interception. They are okay with giving up the long pass, but they won't let you beat them within the chain markers. They are quick and very football smart. If we have a chance it will be by hard nosed running between the tackles. I'm not sure we can do that, but 3-4 yards a carry will get you a 1st down in 3 plays. Just my opinion. Raulston and Kelly need to have 10-15 carries each. Gonna be a tough game. Right now I say Jasper by 2 TDs.

"2 years ago while playing South Pittsburg at Berne Stadium the Marion County Warriors had a commanding lead then all of a sudden the lights go out. Let's come together as a community and help South Pittsburg and Berne Stadium out this season and make sure it doesn't happen again. I know people want the Pirates of Pittsburg to see the scoreboard plain and clear this season. Also, by helping keep the lights on ( with no delay ) the mercy rule will go into effect a lot quicker and the game will be over a lot faster. That way we can all get home and hear Dave Staley on Sideline WrapUp talk about how MC completely shut down SP."

A GoFundMe effort to keep the lights on, floating around the internet.

What kind of mess is this? You need me to go to the 3a board and start you injins a website for your game? When you fellars become relevant I will show you my Murphy Fair book. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and it dont even say when you last won a durn playoff game? You fellars are competing with the Jasperlites in coaches. You think im joking but im not.