William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

We are riding up on mopeds with the team. We are running low on gas cards this week, so we thought we would try to save a little money.

Shad%20Truck_zpswe0zt0ss.jpg
I see the moped and the chrome plated garbage truck! Along with the Simmons pep rally! I will go on record and sat that the boys from Blount County are serious about this one!

Did you assemble a paint crew yet? Or will the coaches go into the pressbox and let the defense wing it?

I haven't been on Coach T long but from what I know about WaCo, he would call for a seance to call on the spirit of Darrell Watson to draw up a defensive game plan! Now that they have got Richard Simmons involved, The ghost of Coach Watson may be what is needed to give us a chance!

Hard to make a prediction on the score of this game due to the the teams that the two teams have played so far are so much different than what they will face this Friday! Offensive design is fairly similar to each other! The defenses have not faced a true spread offense this year other than practice against their own offense! Question mark For DB is whether the pass defense has really improved since last year! The pass defense for DB will

Get tested by the good quarterback of William Blount! The big Question Mark for William Blount is they have improved but have they really improved enough since last year, and will they have enough depth to stay in the game in the second half? From what I have seen, DB is at least two TD's per game better than they were last year when you look at the combination of scoring on offense combined with being able to make stops on defense! Not having one of the top Defensive players in the league available to play will hurt, and that could effect the score of the game! My calculated guess is 35-7 DB but a big play either way early could effect that score a little, but even though I can see some really good Athletes at WB and the team has improved, in the end, I do not believe they have enough to stay in the game for 4 qtrs. I do want to add that the William Blount fans were first class last year, and I hope the people that travel up for the game are treated as well as we were last year!

If DB's pass defense isn't on point, They'll give up some big plays to #2. WB even got one big play in against Alcoa last week. If DB's  defensive line  doesn't pressure the QB, they could be in for a long night. The big question is, how will WB do against DB's offense?

WB scores 28 points tonight. DB, I don't know. But I think its a lot closer than last year.