William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Heard he got hurt in 2nd quarter. Could be a very rough 4-6 weeks coming up. Also heard a wr had a tough injury as well.

Was going to be a rough 4-6 weeks anyway. But now the coaches have an excuse to hang it on. In the newspaper Clark said he's not giving up on the "kids". Is looking for some kind of "button" to push. My advice would be to find the button that gets rid of any coach that has anything to do with the defense, and push that one. But we all know that ain't gonna' happen.

50/50 chance for two more wins. Next week with Sevier Co. and the last game of the season against Science Hill. 

I just saw the Hill get destroyed by the Bradley Bears.   SH is lucky they didn't score 50.    Have not seen DB play yet this year but I gotta tell you SH just did not look good at all last night, so I have to think that DB can hang with them this year.

If DB's pass defense isn't on point, They'll give up some big plays to #2. WB even got one big play in against Alcoa last week. If DB's defensive line doesn't pressure the QB, they could be in for a long night. The big question is, how will WB do against DB's offense?

WB scores 28 points tonight. DB, I don't know. But I think its a lot closer than last year.

You called it like it happened! DB showed that the pass defense has not improved at all! But I don't want to take away from your athletes who made good throws and good catches! There several things that hurt DB, one being our Defensive leader being ejected in the Oak Ridge game on a bad call causing him to miss this game. That could have made a big difference, and our QB and offensive leader going out with a shoulder injury when we were up 21-7 played a role as well! We also had two starting lineman that did not play. Not to make excuses, but things that could have made a difference! I will give the WB players and coaches props for coming to play! They have several really good athletes with some height and speed! Quality coaching has made a difference and they will continue to improve!

Okay I’ll admit everyone had high hopes for the team this year but it may turn into a mediocre season after all.    But take heart, hang on during the rough times and things will improve next year.  Why?  Because it seems the T$$AA is going to chuck the super 32 in 2017.  Now we don’t know exactly what that means for DB but there is a good possibility that the old Big7 Conference may be reestablished.   And if that happens then next year will be a good year.

You called it like it happened! DB showed that the pass defense has not improved at all! But I don't want to take away from your athletes who made good throws and good catches! There several things that hurt DB, one being our Defensive leader being ejected in the Oak Ridge game on a bad call causing him to miss this game. That could have made a big difference, and our QB and offensive leader going out with a shoulder injury when we were up 21-7 played a role as well! We also had two starting lineman that did not play. Not to make excuses, but things that could have made a difference! I will give the WB players and coaches props for coming to play! They have several really good athletes with some height and speed! Quality coaching has made a difference and they will continue to improve!

Nice try!