Catholic at Notre Dame

QSouth89

those expert Pickers on the Chattanoogan.com didnt giv all them votes Catholic North....ND got 3 outta 8 Pickers givin ND the win......even that Hunt guy who was the only one to pick Central over ND a few weeks ago pick ND....hope that aint a bad sign....

whats this world comin to when your own local pickers start pickin the foriegners....its the democrats fault

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

those expert Pickers on the Chattanoogan.com didnt giv all them votes Catholic North....ND got 3 outta 8 Pickers givin ND the win......even that Hunt guy who was the only one to pick Central over ND a few weeks ago pick ND....hope that aint a bad sign....

whats this world comin to when your own local pickers start pickin the foriegners....its the democrats fault

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

There's obviously some intelligence in those prognosticators........at least in 5 of them.

Notre Dame is not good

All I can say is I can vouch the buses were not turned back and they arrived safely

The rest well was just I said it would be

glad we got to play the game so u two boots from North could find the CoachT forum.....now ax u mama for enuff money to pay for a membership

Booger just sayin :popcorneater: