Alcoee comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

is there gonna be a repeat of last year, when the g-rider came close to throwin somebody off the back of the stadium??? hopefully, the physical play will stay on the field and not in the stands!!! GO RED REBELS!!!! MOVE "EM CHAINS!!!!!

SPANKY I acted in self defense and have witnesses. Lol I have to admit I loved the adreneline rush. It could have been really ugly though.

Good information. In bristol we are face with some similarities. Somebody came up with the bright ideal lets split downtown bristol into 2 states va and tn. That keeps tn high one of the smallest 5a teams. Then on the va side they had to create 2 small 2a schools couldn't combine them cause theirs nothing but 2a schools in swva. 4a in va is Roanoke and above so they save the bristol va schools from traveling 4hrs+ every game. Like u guys say it is what it is, there's negative and positives, nobody here really complain about it.

Go Powell valley

Can drones carry a dozen eggs and release them with any accuracy?

Biggest fear to me is a group using drones to fly into sporting event to cause mass destruction and ending all sports gatherings of any kind as we see today. Not preaching doom and gloom but I dread the day this could happen. No one could have imagined 9-11 would ever happen but this is a devise any Tom , Dick or Harry can go right into a store and buy.

I see the good in both ways, it's how you personally feel. A receiver at Fulton for his career might have 5,100 receiving yards for his career. The same equal talent receiver at Maryville would have 3,100. A coach comes from auburn who do you think he's more impress with. An it is all about the team. But playing that team stuff will get you from d-1 to a junior college. So maybe a chance in the nfl, or working a 9 to 5 so, when does it stop being about the team an start being about myself and my family. It seems not playing at Maryville is the route to go.

yes. it's all about 'me' isn't it?  kids need to learn how to work & play with others and realize that in the end, they can't survive without others support.. if all i care about is my child, then what good am i?