Alcoee comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

IMO Alcoa is better on defense this year than last season. Not quite as big, but better team speed. Maybe not any one individual talent, but as a team defense and offense are both better than last year.

Welp STP comin' frum a Parson this iz baddur knews fer all tha teems on Alcoee's schedull....Mairvul encludid...

And cents eye nose thait ewe woodun't lie bein' a man beehind a pullpitt....Eye'm upin' Alcoee bye 10 points.....and enstallin' tham az a 78.3 pt. favritt.... :unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

rw87 eye wuz jist lookin' att tha viddy-o and all eye cood cownt wuz abowt 4,999 thair undur tha gole post..... :popcorneater:

I watched that a few times and even blew it up and it didn't look good to me. Those that were under the goal post were actually thirty yards away at the fence which I already knew but still don't like interrupting someone's story when they tell it. 

I watched that a few times and even blew it up and it didn't look good to me. Those that were under the goal post were actually thirty yards away at the fence which I already knew but still don't like interrupting someone's story when they tell it. 

Barn....Nevur lett tha truth get inn tha way ov a goodur argumint.... :popcorneater:

LOL. like I said, I wasn't under the goal post. But I thought it was good. Still do. But it was the refs opinion that mattered. Great game regardless.

LOL. like I said, I wasn't under the goal post. But I thought it was good. Still do. But it was the refs opinion that mattered. Great game regardless.

Fellers and rw87.....My Mairvul classmait and buddy Sang sed hit wuz noooo good.....He haz goodur vizshun and eye watched him eat all hiz carrutts evurtime we haid tham inn tha Mairvul Hi caffytearia... :popcorneater:

Fellers and rw87.....My Mairvul classmait and buddy Sang sed hit wuz noooo good.....He haz goodur vizshun and eye watched him eat all hiz carrutts evurtime we haid tham inn tha Mairvul Hi caffytearia... :popcorneater:

Scott West did that video with the "digitally imposed" light saber extending from the top of the upright and it clearly indicated that "the force was not with the young WB kicker." Or maybe it didn't ... who knows? :rolleyes: I was on the mic the night of the '99 game.  Never been so happy in the closing minute of a game to announce multiple times, "Hold it fans, there IS a flag on the play.!"

Edited by GovMan

If I were betting and the real truth was known on all the blown calls overtime there's no doubt in my mind 20% of the games that have been played would have had a different outcome. Maybe they'll have something one day that will catch all this stuff but as of now they can't even get the play right on instant replay.

All kidding aside, its part of the game. They've made so many changes to the game now, I'm not sure I want anymore. Old coach used to say "never leave it in the refs hands", if I knock a guy out, the refs, the judges and the score don't matter.

I'm excited to see Friday's game, especially if its true that Alcoa may be better than last year.  Maryville is so deep and so well coached, they're just tough to beat. It's going to be fun.

Scott West did that video with the "digitally imposed" light saber extending from the top of the upright and it clearly indicated that "the force was not with the young WB kicker." Or maybe it didn't ... who knows? :rolleyes: I was on the mic the night of the '99 game.  Never been so happy in the closing minute of a game to announce multiple times, "Hold it fans, there IS a flag on the play.!"

Gov-Man did ewe orr BCSO cawl fer tha Farr Deepartmint...???.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS