Henry Co vs Gallatin

GWAVE1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurd ran for 450 yards and 5 tds that night. 2nd or 3rd best rushing performance in state history. Mason seems like a good back, but those are some mighty lofty expectations.

Now remember you are talking to a rival of Gallatin's fan and not a Green Wave supporter. I would say those are a bit high expectations too.

Just a heads up on the restaurants near the stadium. Sonic, Hardee's, Subway, and just a block or two away is Capt D's, Arby's and El Ray. If you arrive a little earlier let me plug some local fare. On the town square about 1 mile or so away is Cresant City PO Boys and Swaney Swift. Both very good. Then across town just a few minutes away is my favorite Top Hogg. You can look any of these up for menu's and directions. Of course the typical chain restaurants are there for your taking as well.

Just a heads up on the restaurants near the stadium. Sonic, Hardee's, Subway, and just a block or two away is Capt D's, Arby's and El Ray. If you arrive a little earlier let me plug some local fare. On the town square about 1 mile or so away is Cresant City PO Boys and Swaney Swift. Both very good. Then across town just a few minutes away is my favorite Top Hogg. You can look any of these up for menu's and directions. Of course the typical chain restaurants are there for your taking as well.

Top Hogg sounds like my kinda joint. Wish I could make it but unfortunately I'll be listening on the radio.

Appreciate it.

This sounds believable, but still a little high on the total yards. When H.C. decides to focus on stopping the run (or a specific back), they usually take care of business. That's why I foresee the importance of the Wave's success through the air being a determining factor.

Thing about Mason is that if he gets only 5 yards and Gallatin wins is all he really cares about. Us fans are the ones interested in his yardage total.