Fayetteville's Tigers host Cascade

Varo

Fayetteville carries an unprecedented 3-0-0 record into Friday's Homecoming game.  Do you think the Bedford boys have what it takes to knock us off our perch?  I'm guessing nope, they don't.  Ridin' the wave baby!  Keep pounding the rock and focus on the "W".  Fayetteville 35-6 final.

Fayetteville should win this game by 3-4 TDs. Those orange and black tigers are having a good season. We will either see them in the second round at SP or the third round in Lincoln County. Either way... I like their colors.

Let's work towards hosting you here when we play again.  Your boys know how to find our football field, already came here during the pre-season.  Nothing like cheering for the Orange and Black!  Being a little selfish, but hope we score just enough to avoid a running clock--just want to see some football and not finish them off in the second quarter.

From what I'm hearing Cascade just doesn't have the athletes they once had. The Ferocious Tigers should win but have had a pretty easy road to 3-0. If I read it right their opponents are a cool 0-9 this season and the Walking Ponies have played two of the better teams in 2A. I think it's a lot closer than people think!

Tigers-28

Ponies-24

Edited by anchordown10

From what I'm hearing Cascade just doesn't have the athletes they once had. The Ferocious Tigers should win but have had a pretty easy road to 3-0. If I read it right their opponents are a cool 0-9 this season and the Walking Ponies have played two of the better teams in 2A. I think it's a lot closer than people think!

Tigers-28

Ponies-24

I would disagree that Franklin Road Academy is or was a walk-over team, regardless of their current record.  We outplayed all three of our opponents and the final scores reflected that.  I'll stick to my original prediction, Cascade just can't and won't keep up.

• Upvote 1

Fayetteville carries an unprecedented 3-0-0 record into Friday's Homecoming game.  Do you think the Bedford boys have what it takes to knock us off our perch?  I'm guessing nope, they don't.  Ridin' the wave baby!  Keep pounding the rock and focus on the "W".  Fayetteville 35-6 final.

Tigers-28

Ponies-24

I would disagree that Franklin Road Academy is or was a walk-over team, regardless of their current record.  We outplayed all three of our opponents and the final scores reflected that.  I'll stick to my original prediction, Cascade just can't and won't keep up.

I have watched FHS from a distance the last couple of years. Very intrigued at times because of the numerous athletes they have. I'm not sure it was an easy road to 3-0?!?!?! FRA and Huntland are pretty good opponents who have played some good competition. Cascade may be down, but they will give a good fight and unless the Tigers come ready to play they may sneak up and get a victory. 

I try to give credit where credit is due. The FHS Tigers look for real as of now and I'll keep that thought process until someone knocks them off. I enjoy watching good competition and hopefully tonight won't disappoint. Please keep the updates coming because I will be at the Moore/Cornersville game.  

Tigers-28

Ponies-24

Looks like soft schedule caught up with the Tigers. Must not have a very good defense for Cascade to score 30!

Let's work towards hosting you here when we play again. Your boys know how to find our football field, already came here during the pre-season. Nothing like cheering for the Orange and Black! Being a little selfish, but hope we score just enough to avoid a running clock--just want to see some football and not finish them off in the second quarter.

The thought of "be careful in what you ask for" comes to mind.....

Got to tell us what happened Varo. I didn't see this coming though admitting-ly not knowing much about Cascade other than just reading they were suppose to be down this year....â”â“â”