WK5: Trousdale Co @ Gordonsville

BCB~MVP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly had a feeling this would happen all week. Haven't been overly impressed with TC all year. I don't think they had faced much competition. The Tigers on the other hand had with H2Otown and the Owls. Offense right now seems to be 1 player (Baines) and he is a heck of a player but he can obviously be stopped. The Jackets have got to get somethings worked out, get everyone back healthy (I did hear Gregory was playing a little tonight which is a good sign) and in a hurry. Forget NCS, MTCS is no cupcake and do you not think Monterey not licking their chops rights now. One loss is no death sentence by any means but TC has got to get more going on offense besides #8. Congrats Croz and the Tigers! I knew the Tigers would be a tough out for us, they always are.

I honestly had a feeling this would happen all week. Haven't been overly impressed with TC all year. I don't think they had faced much competition. The Tigers on the other hand had with H2Otown and the Owls. Offense right now seems to be 1 player (Baines) and he is a heck of a player but he can obviously be stopped. The Jackets have got to get somethings worked out, get everyone back healthy (I did hear Gregory was playing a little tonight which is a good sign) and in a hurry. Forget NCS, MTCS is no cupcake and do you not think Monterey not licking their chops rights now. One loss is no death sentence by any means but TC has got to get more going on offense besides #8. Congrats Croz and the Tigers! I knew the Tigers would be a tough out for us, they always are.

You are correct about the competition. Trousdale had wins over Westmoreland, Upperman and Jo Byrns and we now see that all 3 of those teams are nowhere near as good as usual. And Clay County.... The same with Gordonsville having played Watertown and Smith County both teams looking better each week.

I think MTCS vs TC will be a good game. They look like they are more of an offensive team but even some of the lesser teams have been able to move the ball on them. Which bodes well for Trousdale County IMO.