Is Knoxville Catholic the best team in the State? (All Classifications)

Spartan4Life

I'm sorry bcd. Meant no disrespect to your team. I have really enjoyed our games with CPA. Alcoa has had down years. Growing pains....Just jabbing these Catlicks over them being the best team in TN this year...

No offense taken at all, there was a smiley face next to "silly" that disappeared.

I'll definitely take just winning our 3A games because you know what that means :)

Man all this smack talk from alcoa would have been easily put to rest had they not been scared to keep playing catholic.

Alcoa only plays Maryville cause they have to and rankin new what was fixing to happen so he moved right along before he got the same thing from catholic and I would be worse than maryville beat you

I don't care who won in the past or who you play !

That's not what this thread is about

Man up play with the big boys what was rankin scared of

You have to love matthews at catholic. He will play all comers! Not Like Maryville jr who will not play you unless they think they will win

Oh and don't count maryville cause rankin would drop them in a millisecond if he could

So all you Alcoa fans congrats on your past you earned it but as I said you and rankin didn't have to take the ball and go home just cause there was a chance you didn't win

Losing ain't the end of the world . Look at when yall get spanked by maryville every yr.

The sun still comes up yall should be getting use to it by now

Man all this smack talk from alcoa would have been easily put to rest had they not been scared to keep playing catholic.

Alcoa only plays Maryville cause they have to and rankin new what was fixing to happen so he moved right along before he got the same thing from catholic and I would be worse than maryville beat you

I don't care who won in the past or who you play !

That's not what this thread is about

Man up play with the big boys what was rankin scared of

You have to love matthews at catholic. He will play all comers! Not Like Maryville jr who will not play you unless they think they will win

Oh and don't count maryville cause rankin would drop them in a millisecond if he could

So all you Alcoa fans congrats on your past you earned it but as I said you and rankin didn't have to take the ball and go home just cause there was a chance you didn't win

Losing ain't the end of the world . Look at when yall get spanked by maryville every yr.

The sun still comes up yall should be getting use to it by now

I think 6A Maryville would pound Catholic and i also think Catholic would lose to 5A Oak Ridge,3A Alcoa and Baylor along with McCallie and Brentwood Academy[/quote

You said Oak Ridge would beat Catholic. Noone can take you seriously.

No one can take you serious Huh or whatever the heck your handle is! Oak Ridge is one of the state of Tennessee's best teams and i said they can beat Knox Catholic because i believe it and i don't care what anyone has to say about it.

No one can take you serious Huh or whatever the heck your handle is! Oak Ridge is one of the state of Tennessee's best teams and i said they can beat Knox Catholic because i believe it and i don't care what anyone has to say about it.

I would wait to see how bad Catholic beats Anderson County before I would even think Oakridge would play with Catholic this year. Oakridge's D this year is lacking and that's coming from your own fans

Oak Ridge had tentatively agreed to play Catholic last year. Coach Gaddis actually coached Coach Matthews in high school. But then Webb stepped in with a check book and bought the game with Oak Ridge. Must be nice to have the pocketbook to buy a beating from both OR and Alcoa while refusing to play a team within walking distance....