CLEVELAND VS MCMINN

PassiveAggressive

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Carroll has nerve on the radio talking about Signal Mountain isn't good now since they can't "recruit", can't get transfers now that Price retired. Benny Monroe did the same thing. I know for a fact he did. I know guys he tried to get and guys he got to transfer in.

I don't know if anybody gives any credit to what some of these dweebs say.

Signal is outnumbered and outmanned by all of our opponents, during our coaching transition, but this scrappy bunch is getting it done. Pretty amazing what these guys are able to accomplish in the fourth quarter after going both ways the whole game.

Don't know if we have the horses in the barn for Cleveland but we'z lookin' forward to having you on the Mountain. Nothing quite like it on a Friday night.

Friday%20Night%20Lights.jpg

I don't know if anybody gives any credit to what some of these dweebs say.

Signal is outnumbered and outmanned by all of our opponents, during our coaching transition, but this scrappy bunch is getting it done. Pretty amazing what these guys are able to accomplish in the fourth quarter after going both ways the whole game.

Don't know if we have the horses in the barn for Cleveland but we'z lookin' forward to having you on the Mountain. Nothing quite like it on a Friday night.

Friday%20Night%20Lights.jpg

You are correct sir.  Hats off to the kids who have chosen to stay and play, regardless of circumstances.  There is a strong character-building exercise in that.

Also, they'll get a chance this Friday... Cleveland is coming in wounded, confused, frustrated, and dejected.  Good time to catch 'em before they figure something out.

I said it before. It's Cummings bringing in that system. That's one reason Bradley is getting Cleveland Middle kids. No one wants that offense. Doesn't work. It's a shame. Skyler would look like a 5 star out there with Copeland. Cleveland has way too much talent for this. Really hope Cummings changes his system. It just won't work

It worked at West for a state championship.  I think being down to 4th qb may have a little something to do with the offensive struggles.