Alcoa steps up to regular season competition year in/ year out more than

32hammer

Facts are facts. The #1 complaint coming from the F5 fans is Rankin won't play anyone worth a crap outside of Maryville. Plus the fellas at the breakfast table over heard that Rankin threatened to not play Maryville If That official that called a holding penalty at the end of last years game ever does another game between Alcoa and Maryville. Seems to me Rankin drops a team he's not forced to play when he sees them getting good.

You are correct ..its pretty obvious except to the Alcoa folk ... 2014 game that Alcoa had with Knox Cath 21-14 was too close for Rankin' liking .. so he drops Knox Cath and picks up Chatt red Back who has fallen on tough times and beats them 48-0 in 2015  ... he knew KC was gonna be really good in 2015 and 2016 .. he aint dump .. great coach but big ego ... he really dont like his 13-1 record every year and if he had enough pull to get rid of the Maryville game he would ... in 2013 0 2014 he dropped Fulton .. yes Alcoa has 1 14-1 all time record against the Falcons and has beaten them bad alot of those years .. and had better teams .. but Fulton still played them ... in 2011 Alcoa fresman team come to Fulton to play and Fulton spanks them 38-6 .. Rankin is thinking ..hhhmmm these guys are gonna be Jr's and Sr's in 2013 and 2014 so he drops them ... and Fulton wins 4A state both years .. KC wins state 2015 and will this year also ... so yes Rankin is smart and he preserves his ego .. regardless of what the Alcoa faithful says .. they have a great program and deserve all the accolades but it looks bad when you pull out of series when you know teams are getting good .. looks bad .... Alcoa can beat most 5A schools and most 6A and privates but  Rankin wont test the water .. he likes his 13-1 record every year .. well he dont like it .. like I said if he could get rid of the Rebels he would be happier ..... now I have just stated the facts and given Alcoa all their due for the past wins against Fulton and stated how great of a team they have each year .. so hopefully some Alcoa fan wont bring up the 14-1 record against Fulton and try to tuen all this back around away from the facts of 2013 -2014 Fulton and 2015 and 2016 KC teams but they probably will ...   

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct ..its pretty obvious except to the Alcoa folk ... 2014 game that Alcoa had with Knox Cath 21-14 was too close for Rankin' liking .. so he drops Knox Cath and picks up Chatt red Back who has fallen on tough times and beats them 48-0 in 2015  ... he knew KC was gonna be really good in 2015 and 2016 .. he aint dump .. great coach but big ego ... he really dont like his 13-1 record every year and if he had enough pull to get rid of the Maryville game he would ... in 2013 0 2014 he dropped Fulton .. yes Alcoa has 1 14-1 all time record against the Falcons and has beaten them bad alot of those years .. and had better teams .. but Fulton still played them ... in 2011 Alcoa fresman team come to Fulton to play and Fulton spanks them 38-6 .. Rankin is thinking ..hhhmmm these guys are gonna be Jr's and Sr's in 2013 and 2014 so he drops them ... and Fulton wins 4A state both years .. KC wins state 2015 and will this year also ... so yes Rankin is smart and he preserves his ego .. regardless of what the Alcoa faithful says .. they have a great program and deserve all the accolades but it looks bad when you pull out of series when you know teams are getting good .. looks bad .... Alcoa can beat most 5A schools and most 6A and privates but  Rankin wont test the water .. he likes his 13-1 record every year .. well he dont like it .. like I said if he could get rid of the Rebels he would be happier ..... now I have just stated the facts and given Alcoa all their due for the past wins against Fulton and stated how great of a team they have each year .. so hopefully some Alcoa fan wont bring up the 14-1 record against Fulton and try to tuen all this back around away from the facts of 2013 -2014 Fulton and 2015 and 2016 KC teams but they probably will ...   

Catholic wins the 2015 4A state championship but lost very badly to CPA. Tell us all what the score was between ALCOA and CPA in the 2015 3A state championship game.

Edited by MrTwister

Catholic wins the 2015 4A state championship but lost very badly to CPA. Tell us all what the score was between ALCOA and CPA in the 2015 3A state championship game.

I dont think he was concerned as much with 2015 as he was this year .. plus when KC lost to them they had been hit hard with injuries .... at the end of year when KC was healthy I think KC takes that game with CPA .... whether they beat Alcoa or not in 2015 .. dont know ..but didnt get to find out since Rankin canceled series correct ????

I dont think he was concerned as much with 2015 as he was this year .. plus when KC lost to them they had been hit hard with injuries .... at the end of year when KC was healthy I think KC takes that game with CPA .... whether they beat Alcoa or not in 2015 .. dont know ..but didnt get to find out since Rankin canceled series correct ????

Playing games on paper is a sign of being a paper tiger Tadvols. Alcoa's record against Catholic and Fulton over many years speaks for itself. I believe that Catholic hasn't ever beaten Alcoa and Fulton won a single close game. That are the facts.

Why?....because you want them too?

Because you hate the success they have as 3A team? A team that win at a high level?

Alcoa traveled to KY and played a state champion team Bell Co. several years and won.

What next? College teams?

Ohio played Tennessee close. Alcoa would run the clock on that bunch a sissies!!!ðŸ‘