McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

This game will shed some light in Mustang land, as we have played a very good Milan vengeance seeking team and 2 jv teams, so 3 lop sided games. So still many questions remains, week 5 and starters have only played about 7 qtrs. Last two years not very competitive games between Stangs and Rebs, home team has handed out pretty good whipping. Hoping to break that trend this year. Mustangs 38 McKenzie 35

This game will shed some light in Mustang land, as we have played a very good Milan vengeance seeking team and 2 jv teams, so 3 lop sided games. So still many questions remains, week 5 and starters have only played about 7 qtrs. Last two years not very competitive games between Stangs and Rebs, home team has handed out pretty good whipping. Hoping to break that trend this year. Mustangs 38 McKenzie 35

I feel your pain, this weak region is killing us but does cut down on getting starters hurt. Don't get many injuries standing on the sidelines up 40 or so points

I feel your pain, this weak region is killing us but does cut down on getting starters hurt. Don't get many injuries standing on the sidelines up 40 or so points

one view point, another is you are only legally able to hit live practice like 60 min per week, so if players not playing full games on Fri, then when they need to play grinder they not in game shape.

Don't feel like the lone ranger with a weak region. Granted we have 3 good team in ours but other than that our out of region schedule needs to be strengthened up for us.

Don't feel like the lone ranger with a weak region. Granted we have 3 good team in ours but other than that our out of region schedule needs to be strengthened up for us.

McKenzie, Dresden and Huntingdon should play every year.  Forget about rivalry and bragging rights.  We all want to get better for the post season.  

Anxious to see how this game goes tonight. Albeit McKenzie is coming off two hard-fought loses, they have a very good ball club that no real Huntingdon coach, player, or fan would take lightly. Robinson can go, and they have some size and strength that could cause serious problems for the Stangs. The Rebs have the special teams advantage, which could be a huge factor if this game were to remain close.

It also seems to me that Huntingdon is kind of being an afterthought this year after not playing the first 2 weeks of the season and taking the school's worst loss in history to Milan. If you are basing Huntingdon strictly off the Milan loss, then I believe you could be doing yourself a disservice. While they may be a little weak in certain spots (as many 1A teams are), they are LOADED at the skill position. Good test for both teams. Praying for an injury-free dog fight!

Edited by fullbackdive