McNairy @ Milan week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The puddycatts going to memorize the puppydawgs with an air show. In all seriousness, your pass defense going to get a lot of practice. I just hope the kids battle the whole game and keep it respectable for awhile. I do believe we are better than last year and if we had Wynn, our offense would be really good cause we could throw and have a home run back but we lack a run game right now. On defense, we just do not tackle well enough to stay in games against high quality opponents. I really do believe we are getting better but there is still a big gap between us and it will hit a running clock at some point in the game.

The puddycatts going to memorize the puppydawgs with an air show. In all seriousness, your pass defense going to get a lot of practice. I just hope the kids battle the whole game and keep it respectable for awhile. I do believe we are better than last year and if we had Wynn, our offense would be really good cause we could throw and have a home run back but we lack a run game right now. On defense, we just do not tackle well enough to stay in games against high quality opponents. I really do believe we are getting better but there is still a big gap between us and it will hit a running clock at some point in the game.

I was impressed by the grit your kids showed against South Gibson. I said on that thread that I believed you guys were improved over last year and I really do. However you guys are catching this Milan team at a bad time. This is the best team they have had in the last 7-8 years and they are coming off a game where they under performed. I am sure there will be a lot said about that this week in practice and Morris will have them extremely focused Friday.

I was impressed by the grit your kids showed against South Gibson. I said on that thread that I believed you guys were improved over last year and I really do. However you guys are catching this Milan team at a bad time. This is the best team they have had in the last 7-8 years and they are coming off a game where they under performed. I am sure there will be a lot said about that this week in practice and Morris will have them extremely focused Friday.

I agree big baby....Milan needs to clean up some things in their pass D....especially 3rd down...too many 3rd and long conversions...but the good thing is Milan have/will faced teams like Wview...McNairy and USJ that pass 5 out out of 4 downs...I failed fractions in math...lol...that will test them....Milan vs Dberg for # 2 in the region and a home playoff game...the South Gibson fans actually think they have a chance vs Milan....SGC has had a cream puff first 6 games....when they beat South Side next week...which they will, that means their first 6 victories come against teams that have a combined record of 4-20...then they head to murderer's row...Liberty...Dberg and Milan....another 6-4 for SGC but they make the playoffs...

Edited by cofo

The Bobcats have made progress this season. They could have folded against South Gibson when they got down 27-0, but they did not. If not for a fumble inside the SG five, the Bobcats could have gotten within one touchdown in the final minutes.  MC does not have enough players to test Milan. If Wynn was healthy, they would have kept the game close.

Wynn is way to soft to play with big 3A schools. Unless the hole is 10 feet wide he will not hit it hard. He will tiptoe. Bobcat cannot open many holes with that line. If Mel was healthy he would be dangerous. He will hit a hole hard. But his drawback is to many fumbles. Kel would be feature back if healthy.

Wynn can have all the speed in the world but when you are afraid to get hit it doesn't matter how fast you are.

As far as the defense. Of opponents rb gets past linebackers then it will be six. I don't think the coaches even look at defense on film or they would see that Only #8 will come up and actually try to tackle. The rest just dive to the side and touch the rb with a fingertip.

If they would put kids in that will hit and not be scared I think they could have beat SGHS.

But what do I know I'm not a coach. I guess I'm the only one who sees the 30+ missed tackles a game.

Wynn is way to soft to play with big 3A schools. Unless the hole is 10 feet wide he will not hit it hard. He will tiptoe. Bobcat cannot open many holes with that line. If Mel was healthy he would be dangerous. He will hit a hole hard. But his drawback is to many fumbles. Kel would be feature back if healthy.

Wynn can have all the speed in the world but when you are afraid to get hit it doesn't matter how fast you are.

As far as the defense. Of opponents rb gets past linebackers then it will be six. I don't think the coaches even look at defense on film or they would see that Only #8 will come up and actually try to tackle. The rest just dive to the side and touch the rb with a fingertip.

If they would put kids in that will hit and not be scared I think they could have beat SGHS.

But what do I know I'm not a coach. I guess I'm the only one who sees the 30+ missed tackles a game.

Pick on kids much?

I agree big baby....Milan needs to clean up some things in their pass D....especially 3rd down...too many 3rd and long conversions...but the good thing is Milan have/will faced teams like Wview...McNairy and USJ that pass 5 out out of 4 downs...I failed fractions in math...lol...that will test them....Milan vs Dberg for # 2 in the region and a home playoff game...the South Gibson fans actually think they have a chance vs Milan....SGC has had a cream puff first 6 games....when they beat South Side next week...which they will, that means their first 6 victories come against teams that have a combined record of 4-20...then they head to murderer's row...Liberty...Dberg and Milan....another 6-4 for SGC but they make the playoffs...

I am not so sure that SGC will beat Southside.

I am not so sure that SGC will beat Southside.

agree SHH....the 0-4 Hawks could be the toughest team SGC has faced this season....SG is playing with smoke and mirrors just like last season....5-0 vs what has to be the weakest first half of the schedule in the state....finish with the big boys...Liberty..Milan D-berg...I can see Wview beating SG and SG winds up 5-5....