Predicting 6A & 5A Classification 2017

mjuhb

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin is certainly a bubble school. I'm guessing one or two from the bottom of 6A or one or two from the top of 5A.

They will play wherever they are put obviously but with 18 privates that play in the public sector have been doing at least one thing that would qualify them to now be in D2, I see a lot of movement. The TSSAA wants an even dividing line across the board. I have already seen where a few have declared the move to D2. The split will no doubt move a few schools.

Why only 4A when you take the total number and divide by classes? You have what 308 football playing schools and if lets say 14 leave you have 294. Divided by 6 classes you get different numbers.

6A-3A to get a 32 team 

6A 52

5A 53 

4A 51

3A 52

2A & 1A 24 team postseason

2A 43

1A 43

6A-3A to get a 32 team

6A 52

5A 53

4A 51

3A 52

2A & 1A 24 team postseason

2A 43

1A 43

I never read that. I read that they wanted an equal split after the meeting in July. I reread it again about an hour ago. I do not know where you are getting that information. Not saying you are wrong but I have not read that at all. Even Childress addressed keeping the classes even.