Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

b1set eye gott a goodur eyedee how hostile hit cain git wif peepull frum Kangsport....(bow yourns heads)..... :popcorneater:

wright285.jpg

Ronnie was fixin' to load up the boot right there, and Donnie was working up a wharp yer head off hold.  

Of course, many foreign objects were present and waiting to be introduced to the squared circle.  

Edited by HTV

Guest footballfan100

I'm just telling u here first, this game has been circled on the calendar for an entire year for the Indians! Believe what u want to believe, but I'm saying first, upset in Kingsport Friday night! The DB linebackers will be the best that Maryville have seen this year and their strength is stopping the run!

I'm just telling u here first, this game has been circled on the calendar for an entire year for the Indians! Believe what u want to believe, but I'm saying first, upset in Kingsport Friday night! The DB linebackers will be the best that Maryville have seen this year and their strength is stopping the run!

Well I've seen the DB linebackers play against Oak Ridge this year. I also have seen Fultons.

ff100 eye haiv enstalled tha Indy-uns az a urlee 59.8 pt. favritt....Butt pleeze tale me moore abowt Cyunts Hil again Mairvul..... :popcorneater: