Watertown @ Forrest

When other teams do not sub out their varsity players it is hard to put your Jv in the game. Watertown is not going to let seniors tee off on freshman, that is how you get people hurt. 

Hogwash.

Make whatever excuses you want to.

The team that's up by forty points should be the first to sub.

Either way, it's no skin off my back, but Watertown is likely to regret not giving the backups some valuable playing time when they're the starters next year.

none of this matters. there's a game fri. my thoughts today. 

- really feeling that if forrest starts slow they might get run off the field. its gonna be a high momentum/adrenaline game

- i think forrest's speed is underrated. this isnt the lumbering eagleville jv squad i saw on film

- whoever posted the watertown indv stats - good grief those are impressive. 

I don't know if the rockets will pull this one out, I always pull for them. I think there will be some field goal attempts this week for both teams. This could be a low scoring affair or a barn burner. I don't think either team will pull away from the other. Watertown is a bit better than last year, and Forrest may not have improved, but they are still as good as last year. Hurts any team losing a standout such as Sweeney was.

As bad as I hate to pick it this way, I think Watertown may win. But I've said that since game 1.

H2O 27

Forrest 24

I hate picking against the boys in blue, they made me eat some crow against page. Hope they serve up another dish this weekend. To me anyways.