Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

LMBO. We have beaten private schools routinely through the years and won a lot of games, but if anyone tries to say privates don't have an advantage from kids coming from a large area they aren't being honest with themselves.

It isn't the recruiting or money for coaches. It's their weight program that give them an advantage 😂😂😂

Well I guess you mean that whoever has the most money wins. If that is true, we will be losing quite a bit next year. NCS is far from being a wealthy school. Im just going to go ahead and throw this out though, I'm not predicting a state championship or anything, but I think we will easily handle most teams we play next year. All you folks who are hoping we fall apart next year...It aint happenin'!!

I agree you will be fine in football. However, you will struggle to be very competitive in every other boys and girls sport. Too many schools with better talent IMO.

I feel sorry for the boys that play football at NCS, having to read what adults say about their team. I know alot of you don't care how hard they work in the weight room, or at practice. You think they just show up and win. So sad, these boys put everything they have out there on every Friday night. These boys have committed no crime, nor have the coaches. Be mad at the tssaa, because they have broken not one rule, and that is a fact.

Amen! These same whiners will be on here next year after NCS is in D-II complaining about the same crap after they find a new boogeyman. They'll probably target the open enrollment schools next. They can't and won't admit it comes down to coaching, hard work, and dedication.

Coach Brothers and his staff work tireously. The players bust their butts in the weight room and classroom. It is a total partnership between the coaches and players. 

I don't post much anymore unless someone gets out of line but several years ago I was quite vocal concerning how NCS was going to rise due to the excellent leadership of Coach Brothers and his amazing staff. I'm trying to remember some of the words the nay-sayers and whiners used....insane, crazy, NCS has no chance, no tradition....bring em on was the chant.

My, my, my. Now look at the Rogue's Gallery of incessant cry-babies from Trousdale, and their assorted ilk. 

The only school whose posters don't whine is Wayne County because they have a great coach and players that work hard. WC is a class act. They will take on anybody, anytime, anywhere. No excuses, no whining, just smash you in the mouth. They hit NCS harder than anyone by far. NCS fans were sweating it. We knock them down, they get right back up, hit harder, and score. And if it weren't for a few turnovers against NCS, they would have been the team holding the Gold Ball last year. 

So whiners, it's not going to matter how you change the rules, the classifications, etc. You want to make a difference? Get involved. Support your program financially. Send your coach to some training sessions. Have them watch some U-Tube videos..... :roflol:

Throw away your crying towels and man up. I've seen less drama from a pack of beauty pageant moms. Gees.....

"You think I'm kidding but I'm not" - (This sentence is a licensed trademark of Roy Dillard Inc., all rights reserved)