The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

I think Dresden wins the state this year and Winn takes MR.Football.Hard to unseat a previous winner and on an unbeaten team and ranked number 1.If Wilkes couldnt win it with over 2200 yards last year,don't think it will happen this year especially with him winning it last year.Unless maybe there are 2 backs from West Tenn and they maybe pull votes from each other.

Okay. My phone died just as the game started. So I am here now to tell you all one thing. If you are a Dresden fan go ahead and book your rooms in Cookeville. This team is the real deal. They are very well balanced and they are physical. Athletes all over the place and they are disciplined. At least they were tonight. There is only one way to say this. ......We got our butts kicked. I know we fumbled a lot and gave the Lions s short field but that's why you don't fumble. Hang on to the dang ball. It's been a while since I have seen a UC team take a whippin like that. I was hopeful at half time and we were only down by two scores. I thought we would come out and drive the ball down and score. Instead we fumbled and gave Dresden a short field. We didn't roll over at this point but on 4th and 10 Winn trots into the endzone. In short, we had a plan to stop Winn tonight and for the most part. .....we did. Who we didn't and couldn't stop was Yates. That kid fought and fought every time he touched the ball and refused to go down. We must regroup and get ready for a possible rematch in the playoffs. I hope we can. Until then. ......GO Tornadoes.

Okay. My phone died just as the game started. So I am here now to tell you all one thing. If you are a Dresden fan go ahead and book your rooms in Cookeville. This team is the real deal. They are very well balanced and they are physical. Athletes all over the place and they are disciplined. At least they were tonight. There is only one way to say this. ......We got our butts kicked. I know we fumbled a lot and gave the Lions s short field but that's why you don't fumble. Hang on to the dang ball. It's been a while since I have seen a UC team take a whippin like that. I was hopeful at half time and we were only down by two scores. I thought we would come out and drive the ball down and score. Instead we fumbled and gave Dresden a short field. We didn't roll over at this point but on 4th and 10 Winn trots into the endzone. In short, we had a plan to stop Winn tonight and for the most part. .....we did. Who we didn't and couldn't stop was Yates. That kid fought and fought every time he touched the ball and refused to go down. We must regroup and get ready for a possible rematch in the playoffs. I hope we can. Until then. ......GO Tornadoes.

Well said. Good man