Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

thenextone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will know alot about this region after this week between this game and Trousdale County vs Middle Tennessee Christian (I'm going to that game). 

I expect this to be a good one. Have yet to see Nashville Christian against anybody good from this region. But they have blown the doors off of Jo Byrns and Monterey and are averaging 57 points per game through 5 region games so they gotta be pretty good.

I'm gonna say

Nashville Christian 28

Gordonsville 13

I could be wrong but it seems like

This game is only for 1st place if Gordonsville wins with just Pickett County and Red Boiling Springs remaining on schedule.

But if Nashville Christian wins they still have Trousdale County and Middle Tennessee Christian.

And if NC wins and Trousdale County or Middle Tennessee Christian win out that would likely create a 3-way tie between Gordonsville, Nashville Christian and TC/MTC. Then they would go to overall record and both Gordonsville and Nashville Christian have 2 losses outside of the region.

Edited by steelcityroller

We will know alot about this region after this week between this game and Trousdale County vs Middle Tennessee Christian (I'm going to that game).

I expect this to be a good one. Have yet to see Nashville Christian against anybody good from this region. But they have blown the doors off of Jo Byrns and Monterey and are averaging 57 points per game through 5 region games so they gotta be pretty good.

I'm gonna say

Nashville Christian 28

Gordonsville 13

Do u guys play MTCS this week? I really think u boys beat them by at least 21!!! Trousdale has lots of talent when used!

NCS is extremely talented, but they can be beat.

JB and Monterey both moved the ball on them at times and took advantage of some things.

Gville needs to do the same.

It's an uphill battle, that's for sure. I have a good feeling we'll get there.

It appears you inadvertently omitted a few facts....

NCS is extremely talented, but they can be beat when a couple referees decide too change the outcome of a football game by calling 8 personal fouls on NCS in the 2nd half (White House Heritage) and when they play a DII-AA school JPII).

JB and Monterey both moved the ball on (NCS's 2nd and 3rd team defense) them at times and took advantage of (NCS calling off the dogs after the 1st Quarter) things.

It's an uphill battle, that's for sure. I have a good feeling (because I doubled up on my meds today :wub: 

we'll get there

NCS - 55 Gordonsville - 18  .....tiger meat taste like chicken -  :hungry:......... :mrgreen: 

It appears you inadvertently omitted a few facts....

NCS is extremely talented, but they can be beat when a couple referees decide too change the outcome of a football game by calling 8 personal fouls on NCS in the 2nd half (White House Heritage) and when they play a DII-AA school JPII).

JB and Monterey both moved the ball on (NCS's 2nd and 3rd team defense) them at times and took advantage of (NCS calling off the dogs after the 1st Quarter) things.

It's an uphill battle, that's for sure. I have a good feeling (because I doubled up on my meds today :wub:)

we'll get there

NCS - 55 Gordonsville - 18 .....tiger meat taste like chicken - :hungry:......... :mrgreen:

Wow NCS posters do exist! Enjoy your last run of playing in D1 cause u won't be calling off any dogs when u get where you all belong! Good luck to both teams! Go Tigers!