Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I would have to ask one that supports "her", what has she done for you or this country the last few decades she's been in politics? What has her party done for you or this country the last 8 years?

Answer: not a dang thing but make everything in this world more dangerous and increase their wealth by billions of dollars

I would have to ask one that supports "her", what has she done for you or this country the last few decades she's been in politics? What has her party done for you or this country the last 8 years?

Answer: not a dang thing but make everything in this world more dangerous and increase their wealth by billions of dollars

Your just jealous!:popcorneater:

I've not met the 1st person who is for Clinton but I still bet she wins. Tn won't be her state.She'll get the states with all electoral votes. Overall votes should determine the election but thats just not how it works

I'd say you're correct...but I don't see this new movement just vanishing.

Things about to get bad in this country I'm afraid

Exactly. Everyone needs to vote. I can guarantee th radicals won't defer their vote. Let's stand up for th constitution. Lord knows obama and Hilary are trying to change it.

W.ho do you consider radical? And what laws have Obama & Hillary enacted that have changed the Constitution? Come on guys stick to football. I come here to get away from politics.

Says a Lib.

If moderators dislike this thread, they can close it...

BUT, any poster that doesn't like it does not have to read it! Every other thread IS about football....head to one or add something of value to this one

BTW, libs make their own laws and bypass ours to do and change whatever they want.

Countless examples of that

Edited by uknoit2

Only for the narrow minded

if you think it's going to get better by putting hilltop in office then you are WRONG. I agree with the other poster this nation has been heading in the wrong direction for a while and it's not looking like it's going to get any better. First thing you need to do is realize where the problem is at and go back to what it was founded on ONE NATION UNDER GOD. That would fix a whole lot of things.

Tons more than Trump! Just ask all poor white and black children who got healthcare because of Her and Ground Zero first responders to name a few hundred thousand