Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

I'm too happy to respond to your post the way I'd like to but our fans are far too critical of everything we do unless we win by 40, 50, or more. Unlike other threads on here, our fans are overly critical of our coach, our players, and our entire team. Our coach may not be a great coach by the high standards of our critical fans, but he has managed to win more games than any coach at OR and almost 300 overall, but to our fans he's stupid. I don't know why he even stays here. You've got former players on here (SS) and others who are critical of him and teenage boys on a regular basis. I'll stop now because I want to stay happy but I hope our fans will stop taking shots at our coach and players because they need our support, not to be treated like the enemy with disrespect and contempt.

TELLEM CATS WILD LOL!!

#LOP

Oh gosh, some of y'all are just big softies. I'd have hated to seen some of y'alls reactions to the way Armstrong and Hale coached. Heck, when I played Younger used to ream the offensive linemans butts in practice every day and challenge their manhood. My dad was pretty tough on me growing up in sports, so it isn't that big of a deal to me. I guess that's just the society we live nowadays though where everybody's is worried about hurtin' somebody's

little peelin's....If you're looking for a politically correct poster, I'm not your guy. Maybe some of the things I have said have been read by some players and it motivated them to wanna go out last night and kick some a&*, who knows? I know that would've been my response if I had of read something like that from a fan.

Edited by SweetScience

Oh gosh, some of y'all are just big softies. I'd have hated to seen some of y'alls reactions to the way Armstrong and Hale coached. Heck, when I played Younger used to ream the offensive linemans butts in practice every day and challenge their manhood. My dad was pretty tough on me growing up in sports, so it isn't that big of a deal to me. I guess that's just the society we live nowadays though where everybody's is worried about hurtin' somebody's

little peelin's....If you're looking for a politically correct poster, I'm not your guy. Maybe some of the things I have said have been read by some players and it motivated them to wanna go out last night and kick some a&*, who knows? I know that would've been my response if I had of read something like that from a fan.

Awesome post!!

I could not have said it better SS.  Great post!!

Last night you were talking about feeling bad about it. Just be consistent. You go back and forth too much. Didn't you say something like they are just kids?

I have an opinion like everyone else and I'm like SS in one way for sure...I don't care if you like my posts or not. There are too many negative posts on here IMO about our coach and team. If you don't like that opinion...that's tough because I don't care. I'm not sensitive about it at all but I think it's stupid...what Jackson said last night on LIVE TV was embarrassing to me because it was true. I'm not sure why I'm bothering to say any of this because nothing will change. The same old people will make their snide remarks about our coach every chance they get, and then the same old people will tell me how tough they had it, how sensitive I am...and then his buddies will get on here and laud his comments! So I'll speak out every now and then but the rest of you keep attacking our coach, demean him every chance you get, and then lash out at our 15-18 team too....and then praise one another for doing it. Oh yea...then take pride in your posts when a kid gets on live TV and talks about how the community has turned their backs on them. SMH

Have any of you watched the replay today? Tre didn't really bad mouth the fans, what he said was true. I think we all had second thoughts after the McMinn County and Webb loses. But they pulled together as a team and beat Campbell County. And there was a good crowd from Oak Ridge at the game last night, considering it was on TV.  enough said!!  

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Last night you were talking about feeling bad about it. Just be consistent. You go back and forth too much. Didn't you say something like they are just kids?

They're just kids this is true, but some people take it too far. I'm sure these kids will face a LOT more difficult things in life than some of the things they have read on here. Some of y'all are so petty it's unreal. And oh yeah, Joe Gaddis is a 63 year old man with 30+ years of coaching experience, I think he is quite man enough to take a little bit of a criticism on a high school message board. Good Lord, cry me a da*& river. Such a victim mentality with some of y'all. Get some thicker skin.

• Upvote 1

They're just kids this is true, but some people take it too far. I'm sure these kids will face a LOT more difficult things in life than some of the things they have read on here. Some of y'all are so petty it's unreal. And oh yeah, Joe Gaddis is a 63 year old man with 30+ years of coaching experience, I think he is quite man enough to take a little bit of a criticism on a high school message board. Good Lord, cry me a da*& river. Such a victim mentality with some of y'all. Get some thicker skin.

Just don't waffle. If you believe it, stick to it. I doubt seriously if Gaddis cares either. Just don't be negative about the kids specifically.

Edited by froshpop

I care what people think about me on here but that is not your problem it is mine. I think SS should shut up and the people who applauded his last post should shut up, too.

I am a decent caring person who tries to treat people with respect and not to judge but even I have my limits and lash out at times. I am not proud of this post. I have sunk to the lowest level possible

Has anyone sent a tweet wishing the players good luck. I have.

RWR.. it is not just three letters, it means something deeply felt