South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Slow down guys!! Does the McQueen ineligibility issue even put Pitt in the playoffs?

New to coacht I see... sorry to break your heart but yes Sp is in the playoffs. will we play your team along the way? If so who is your team? or are you here to just to bash Sp? and just to answer your question there is no eligibility issue

Some CA fans have talked crap since last year.. saying they are better than last year, already putting themselves getting through greenback to play for the title. Now they are regretting opening that soup cooler cause we are coming for them... just as soon as we take care of a little buisness with some teams from their region.

Some CA fans have talked crap since last year.. saying they are better than last year, already putting themselves getting through greenback to play for the title. Now they are regretting opening that soup cooler cause we are coming for them... just as soon as we take care of a little buisness with some teams from their region.

What kind of mess is this? What in tarnation is a durn soup cooler? I like to keep my soup warm like my hot cocoa in my thermos. Did you mean your beer cooler? Beerman you are running that yapper like powerp and going to make this Lansdell man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Slow down guys!! Does the McQueen ineligibility issue even put Pitt in the playoffs?

1st off, Childress said he was eligible and lastly he didn't play in but 3 or 4 games at most.  I see you joined today to post this nonsense. 

Edited by rlh

What kind of mess is this? What in tarnation is a durn soup cooler? I like to keep my soup warm like my hot cocoa in my thermos. Did you mean your beer cooler? Beerman you are running that yapper like powerp and going to make this Lansdell man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Roy have you heard from the Ambassador I guarantee you he's not been posting since that coacht man got involved

We need to hammer the next 2 teams on the way to reckon with C.A.

Looking forward to the trip. It could get ugly but I look for us to give you a good game. We are young and like everyone else battling injuries but still have a little fight. Last night we was just plain flat. If we play like that next Friday it will be a running clock the entire second half. Hope we play our best game and keep it close for majority of game. We are in good shape and the players are looking to pull the upset. Go dogs!!